[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/, I was wondering if I should say goodbye to my childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170427_023101.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_023101.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
Hey /mu/, I was wondering if I should say goodbye to my childhood prized possession for the sake of seeing Gorillaz and getting grocceries. There's only 1 person selling it on ebay for $600 straight out of Japan used. I want your guys' opinion. Should I keep what's left of my concert memories and hopefully have the value go up for later down the road
and o just get a job to go see
Gorillaz sell it and make everything easier. I love Nujabes and Samurai Champloo, but I'm a huge Gorillaz fan. Definitely not a financially smart one. I truely just wanna save these vinyl for my kids one day so they could appreciate it the way I do or at least show them something special to me.
>>
That's a tuff call, hard to say
>>
Might wanna check Discogs because you'll be lucky to get half that. Not to mention you'd be looking at about $50 in fees. From the half amount $300. As I recall ebay+ PayPal fees come to about 15%
>>
Any Walking Dead comics? Those just blew out the fucking door for me. Turned $10 into $200

Next on the chopping block is a couple copies of Iron Fist #14
>>
>>72439911
Will do anon, I really appreciate the advice. I'm gonna check it out rn
>>
dubs and it goes in the microwave
>>
>>72439939
Dubs and into the oven
>>
I'm saying this with as much sympathy as I can

The new gorillaz music is shit and you need to rearrange your priorities.
Discogs says that there's 4 copies of that for sale for about $270 dollars.
>>
>>72439929
I'm glad to know this is a reasonable thing to be conflicted about haha
>>
>>72439952
Fair enough, but this is they're last tour and if they don't go out with a bang, I'm fucking dead
>>
>>72439887
Do you not know how to check completed items on eBay? I would seriously brace yourself.
>>
>>72439929
People should have seen that inflation coming. Rick and Morty comics are probably next on the list.
>>
File: IMG_20170427_032545.jpg (1MB, 4190x1833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170427_032545.jpg
1MB, 4190x1833px
>>72439929
I know this isn't music, but you think any of these have value? I'll look them up later, but these are all my comics. As a shamefull weeb it wasn't my place to touch these
>>
>>72439980
I didn't expect it but I still just grabbed some for a buck each while I shopped. The pony I bet on at that time was Y the Last Man and boy was I wrong.
>>
File: 20161124_033711.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161124_033711.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>72439989
Probably not but don't take my word for it.

I recently sold this for $40 and it kinda broke my heart to do so but oh well. I have no doubt it went to a very good home.
>>
>>72439972
I don't do online shopping that often, nor have I ever sold anything online. All my vinyl purchases and negotations have, been in person. I got this vinyl for free at an LA festival. I saw this, shit my pants, asked, and was appalled that they didn't seem to make a big deal about. I was able to talk to them and get it for free
>>
>>72440021
That's really comforting to know anon! I never thought I 'd actually attempt to sell it so this whole process is really defeating. Appreciate you relating my dude :')
>>
>>72440034
Ok well if you still haven't checked, one sold on Valentine's day for only $100 at auction. However one also sold at auction a couple weeks later for twice that amount. Go to gilters and select completed items
>>
*filters
>>
>>72440055 appreciate the effort my dude. I'll check out my self in a bit, but I think I'm leaning towards saving it. Jobs are neccesarry in the long run anyway :(
>>
>>72440100
Yeah I would definitely save it. It seems the reason the one only went for half the amount is because they were a brand new seller like you would be. I would not expect more than $100 but by all means toss it up for $300 and see what happens. I would absolutely not price it at more than $300 though.
>>
>>72439887
>I truely just wanna save these vinyl for my kids one day so they could appreciate it the way I do or at least show them something special to me.

I would just save them if you have this in mind.
>>
>>72439887
Fuck seeing Gorillaz man, they'll only play new stuff from their album.
>>
what the shit OP why would you ever wanna sell that

i'd fucking kill a child to get that shit
>>
>>72440274
Does that pay $300?
>>
>>72440326
should be able to cover the costs and some more
>>
Appreciate the feedback. I remember seeing Gorillaz's Clint Eastwood's premier on Toonami while I was being home schooled in the phillipines. Everything about it was just wow and I've been following them ever since. I love Gorillaz, but fuck dude Samurai Champloo was such just so lit. On the edge of my chair jamming to the soundtrack as if the life of the fight was the music video. I just love these two things. Sorry if I'm rambling, lack of sleep and really baked
>>
Keep the vinyl, that thing is history to show your kids and it's beautiful.
>>
>>72439887
Don't, not to see the gorillaz
>>
>>72439887
I'd keep it. Gorillaz will likely tour again and you likely won't be able to find or afford that release again.
>>
>>72439887
The memories you will create with your children are more precious than any concert you will ever see. Keep the record.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.