[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about giving up on torrenting and or purchasing/downloading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 26-spotify.w529.h529.jpg (12KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
26-spotify.w529.h529.jpg
12KB, 231x231px
Thinking about giving up on torrenting and or purchasing/downloading music in general, what streaming services do you anons recommend? thanks
>>
>>72437959
I use Spotify casue I'm a student and get the discount on premium. I think it's fine but a few of my favorite albums aren't on there (mostly unpopular albums). That's about the only downside
>>
>>72438631
yeah thats what im afraid of, not having access to all the stuff I want. thanx for responding!
>>
>>72437959
Spotify.

Amazon's PrimeMusic is good and is $8 a month if you have a prime subscription.
>>
>>72437959
spotify is excellent but sometimes they have important yet missing albums like Exmilitary
they also seem to drop songs from their library at random
>>
>>72437959
youtube
>>
>>72438993
This, plus their web player has been absolute fucking garbage for over half a year with basically no feedback from the dev team. Only buy the monthly subscription if you own a smart phone.
>>
Don't give up anon! Don't surrender to the audio-Jew! Until the internet is a totally policed wasteland: pirate, pirate, pirate!
>>
>>72437959
Google Play.

If they don't have what you want you can upload it and have it on any device, excellent feature.
>>
>>72439068
Why the fuck would anyone use the web player
>>
I'd say Spotify because most likely your friends will have it. Ok so what who cares right Well you can stock what music they listen to and judge them *u*... Plus you can share music with each other easily (That is, if you have friends and/or enjoy sharing music with them)

If you don't have friends and you have an Apple product, go with Apple music. They have the same student discount deal like Spotify, but there are some albums that are exclusive on Apple music for a couple of months (ex: Blonde by Frank Ocean)
>>
>>72439150
>*Ok, so what who cares, right?
>>
>>72437959
If on Android get the modded Spotify APK, no ads when listening to music and able to choose whatever song you want. For album's that aren't available on Spotify I just upload to Google play music and stream it to my phone.
>>
File: 1487351826079.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1487351826079.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
>>72439296
This, Google the Spotify Megamod if you're on Android. No downloading, and I wouldn't use an actual account. I have mine with an email from those disposable email sites.

Amazon Music also had an offer where the first month of Music is free, then you get $10 credit for a second month when you complete the first. I'm not sure if it's still available.

I keep nuking my media drive and keep losing my newer downloads.
>>
File: 1469137342875.png (201KB, 333x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469137342875.png
201KB, 333x320px
>>72438993
>like Exmilitary
>mixtape
>wondering why it's not on a streaming service
>>
Spotify > Bandcamp > YouTube > CD
>>
Modded Spotify. Only use it on my phone. On desktop, I have the music I listen to downloaded.
>>
>>72437959
good goy
>>
>>72439983
Irony
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.