[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /mu/'s thoughts on the supposedly worst song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: MI0003159390.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003159390.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
So these people made a survey of thousands of people to see what music people liked and what music people disliked. They then combined the elements people most wanted into one song and the elements people most hated into another
Most Unwanted Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08
Most Wanted Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McIfIx29tSg
>>
>>72435971
Most Unwanted Song is patrician
Most Wanted Song is shit

Most Unwanted Song is how I imagine Cardiacs/Mr Bungle sounds to normies
>>
>>72435993
Gonna be honest, at 6:26 the least wanted song gets pretty interesting
>>
Most Wanted Song is secretly the more patricious hit piece.
Unwanted Song is also nice though.
>>
>>72435993
>/mu/ literally likes music designed to be shitty
Why am I not fucking surprised
>>
>>72435971
The Most Unwanted Song sounds like some Van Dyke Parks shit until like 1:25
>>
>>72436058
You're just jealous because you're not one of the 200 people in the world that like it
>>
DO ALL OF YOUR SHOPPING...AT WALMART!
>>
>>72436154
YOM KIPPUR
YOM KIPPUR
>>
>>72436218
HEY EVERYBODY!
IT'S LABOUR DAY!
>>
The part where the woman is telling political slogans into a megaphone (it's like 18:00 to 21:00) is pretty cool to be honest
>>
>>72436269
I like that part too
>>
I'm predicting Opera Rap to be the big new genre in 2020
If it's not then it fucking should be
>>
I unironically like the sax in the wanted song
>>
File: 0.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>72436296
North Korea is already kind of on that shit
>>
>>72436312
wtf i love north korea now
>>
>>72436318
It's like this uber superficial pop/opera sound that mixes in strange and sort of out of place sounds and instrumentals. But even in the mess of it all I can hear and immense amount of talent
>>
>>72436301
What's funny about the wanted song is that it sounds like Celine Dion and other stuff dominating the charts in the late 90s when the surveys were conducted. It makes me wonder what it would sound like if the surveys were done today
>>
>>72436383
Maybe we should get a survey together and then some anons with music software and some time on their hands can make them songs. Of course if it's done here it'll have to be /mu/'s most and least wanted songs, but it'd still be interesting.
>>
desu the Bruce Springsteen vocal bit on the Most Wanted Song is probably the funniest bit of both songs
>>
>>72436082
>opens video
>all I hear is Brian Wilson presents Smile 2 for a couple minutes

once the bagpipes hit all hope was lost though
>>
>>72436415
I'd love to hear it. /mu/ can get really fucking interesting in terms of music taste. Right now I can already imagine some bizarre mix of jazz, kpop, classic rock, Radiohead, and Spiderland
>>
>>72435971
Christ that lead in the Most Wanted one is fucking trash
>>
>>72436604
I thought it was weird how nobody liked the most wanted one, until I realized that it's literally a collection of everything normies like
>>
>>72436444
it's fucking hilarious
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.