[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does ANYONE exist who unironically likes this? I'm desperate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: pulse-demon.jpg (287KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
pulse-demon.jpg
287KB, 600x597px
Does ANYONE exist who unironically likes this?
I'm desperate to have someone explain why, if so.

Otherwise, feel free to talk about other noise that actually makes some sense in this thread.
>>
Can't fucking stand this or most "noise music". to me seems like a genre for people who got sick of breakcore and punk.
>>
IT TICKLES THE EARS
>>
>>72428107
I like it so I can explain in threads like these again and again why I like it. Each time I give a different explanation and then I make the whole thread revolve around this discussion.
I've been doing this since 2008.
>>
File: Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg (123KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg
123KB, 450x450px
It's just an eye damage meme, he has better albums.
>>
No, nobody has different musical taste than yours, and if they claim to theyre just pretending or joking
>>
>>72428163
Well please grace us with your best explanation, sir.
>>
>>72428107
It sounds cool
That's it
>>
>>72428193
There is no "best" explanation. I have always considered it performance art to make up something on the spot.
/mu/ threads always were some kind of improvised live concert for me and I made up things on the spot.
>>
>>72428182
I never said.

I've just seen it meme-posted a lot and was actually curious if/why people like it because I'm curious.
>>
>>72428107
You do know this is one of his shitter albums right? He has so much out idk why this got picked as a staple
>>
It's alright but Hybrid Noisebloom is better.
>>
>>72428107
Honestly I love noise but I've never been able to finish this album. I dunno why people love it
>>
I listen to noise albums like pulse-demon during some meditation sessions as an object of concentration. I just end my session at the end of the album and then enjoy silence for a while. Serves as a sort of palate cleanser for the ears.
>>
File: 1482905319322.jpg (183KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482905319322.jpg
183KB, 512x512px
>>
>>72428947
Holy shit
>>
>>72428947
do you have any more like this?
>>
File: donkeyelephant.jpg (106KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
donkeyelephant.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>>72428164
lool
>>
>>72428947
please tell me this exists in real life
>>
>>72429637
>>72429798
it's a website that combines pictures, look it up. there's several, actually
>>
>>72429775
please tell me this exists in real life
>>
>>72429957
Please tell me this exists in real life
>>
>>72430006
It's a book by Cervantes, look it up. there's several, actually
>>
the sensory overload/brute pleasure of fucking your skull with ugly ass noise
good noise can take you to weird places in your head, it's almost psychedelic, or else it makes you want to break shit
pulse demon isn't that good though
>>
>>72430006
Yeah and I used to be married to it.
>>
>>72429775
I kind of want to suck on his nose, in a romantic way
>>
File: 1492820835805s.jpg (4KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492820835805s.jpg
4KB, 102x125px
>>72428107
>>
growing up had chronic pain and numerous neurological problems went to every single type of doctor like once a week for years and couldn't go to school because of it. I had a root canal without anesthetic cause we went to mexico to get it for cheaper and it's more painful than that. I think it's because my mom grew up by the chernobyl reactor and radiation fucked up my brains.

But this album and most of merzbows work can relate to me and this is the emotional state of getting skull fucked with a jackhammer everyday.
>>
You should not listen to it as "songs". What's interestig about it is just the sensation it gives you, completely isolating, a bit psychedelic. It just gives me a strange feeling, like gettig high or dreaming
>>
File: here is some attention.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
here is some attention.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>72430204
>>
>>72428107
I unironically like it. Not his best release, but it sounds pretty good and was one of my first noise albums. Very good entry album into the genre.
>>
>>72428764
this
>>
>>72428107
I'm working in a tool room adjacent to a woodshop right now and noise music is choice for the environment.
>>
>>72430235
yeah, its got very interesting timbre.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.