[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is his problem? Lately he's releasing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Phil_Elverum_green_shirt.jpg (20KB, 220x383px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Phil_Elverum_green_shirt.jpg
20KB, 220x383px
what the fuck is his problem?

Lately he's releasing the most self pitying music I've ever heard
>>
>>72402737
He killed his wife and exploited her death for fame and profit
>>
File: winds-poem.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
winds-poem.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
I hope he's listening to lots of black metal like he did when he released Wind's Poem. He cited Xasthur's Subliminal Genocide as one of the main sources of inspiration. I miss the nature inspired Phil.
>>
>>72402737
his wife heccin DIEd
>>
>>72402790
>>72402760

what when?

or is this like a "haha justin beebeer died xD" meme
>>
>>72402801

Last year of pancreatic cancer.
>>
>>72402801
where have you been
>>
File: ELV016_thumbnail.jpg (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ELV016_thumbnail.jpg
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>72402781
i think he should get a fucking band
>>
>>72402810

aw man that sucks, kind of explains it though
>>
>>72402826
how did you listen to the new album (assuming you did—i wouldnt call sauna or clear moon/ocean roar self-pitying) and not realize this?
>>
>>72402826

Yeah, they have a year old daughter together too.
>>
>>72402810
>pancreatic cancer
fuck, she didn't even had a chance
>>
So, which female indie folk artist is Phil going to make his 2nd wife?
>>
>Releases album about his wife dying of cancer
>Mentions his wife died in pretty much every song
>Details his last moments with her and his first moments without her through the songs.

>What the fuck is his problem?
I dunno, maybe his wife died
>>
>>72402861
Robin Pecknold
>>
>>72402861
me
>>
>>72402826
Did you seriously listen to A Crow Looked At Me and go, "what a self-pitying pile of shit" when it clearly was about someone close dying? Holy shit.
>>
>>72402885
kek, underrated.
>>
>>72402927

Not if I marry you first, bb.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.