[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, me and becca think your music is gay. Is that why you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: heyanon.jpg (76KB, 403x598px) Image search: [Google]
heyanon.jpg
76KB, 403x598px
>anon, me and becca think your music is gay. Is that why you never talk to us?
>>
Yes, no homo.
>>
lemme smash
>>
>>72396095
the music i make or the music i listen to? either way, yes.
>>
That's a picture taken of women. That's text written by a male on the internet site 4chan.
>>
There's nothing gay about Red House Painters.
>>
>>72396139
looks like we got a detective over here
>>
>>72396139
Its my life tho.
>>
File: 1368055051667.jpg (82KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368055051667.jpg
82KB, 480x720px
>Anon, lol, what is that you're listening to? Sounds like the kind of music my Dad likes...
>>
>>72396188
paperbagger.jpg
>>
>>72396188
Is that middle chick British
>>
>>72396188

I guess your dad's pretty hot then.
>>
>>72396205
all three obviously are
>>
>>72396095
Probably since all I listen to is disco, hi NRG, and polymarchs mixes
>>
File: waifus.png (553KB, 770x388px) Image search: [Google]
waifus.png
553KB, 770x388px
>>72396095
wait, does that mean women don't like it when you listen to Waifus?

Are you perhaps... JEALOUS of the talent of these women?

Well fuck you then, you're not getting any of my dick, honestly I could fuck up all three of you fat cunts. You're probably sluts either way, I hope you get a fucking alcohol poisoning you fucking slut, what's that in your hand? Is that a fucking Electric Vape Ciggarette? Female fedora, lol. That leather couch is ugly as fuck just like the sluts sitting on them, fuck all of you, I definetly stronger and you're fucking toast, If you weren't caked in make up you wouldn've been invited either way.

Nice job on showing off your fucking tits you fucking slut, I was always an ass man myself, it's 2017, you're shit. You're all slut and probably have shit taste an listen to "rap" music, fuck you plebs.
>>
>>72396188
I'll do to you what your dad does to you
>>
File: P1010360.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P1010360.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>72396545
*walks up to you in stride*
You just yell at our women bitch boi we fucked the last dip out of here you want to join? We cant have you walk out of this place with a clean face on your knees fuck or suck little queen.
>>
I love my gay-ass Italian dance music
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 209x241px
>>72396736
*unsheathes Katana*
Bring it on
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.