[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just discovered the band Galaxie 500 and I can't stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 13124243535).png (119KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
13124243535).png
119KB, 300x300px
I just discovered the band Galaxie 500 and I can't stop listening to them.

Are you guys familiar with them and if you are, thoughts on them? Favorite song?
>>
First two albums are really good. Third is OK.

Dean's band Luna after Galaxie 500 is also worth a listen. Mostly the albums Penthouse and Bewitched.

Favorite song is either Another Day or When Will You Come Home
>>
They are my favorite band, not even memeing. Strange is the song of my life. Today and On Fire are 10/10s to me. TIOM is an 8/10
>>
Is it just me or is /mu/ discussing slowcore a lot recently, after years of discovering music on mu it's all I ever listen to anymore so I'm not complainign
>>
>>72393815
>are you guys familiar with them
Honey it's practically mucore
>>
>>72393815
they're great, decomposing trees is probably my favourite song

and like >>72393845 says luna are definitely worth checking out too
>>
>>72393845
Thanks for the tip and for sharing ;)

>>72393906
Yea Strange was really really good.

>>72393907
I don't know, I'm a new guy but I discovered them through both Mazzy Star and Cigarettes After Sex, both of which I'm a huge fan of.
>>
>>72393906
are u fucking me? Strange is my favorite track by them (maybe not the best ever), and it's one of my fav band
>>
>>72393815
I like their cover of Ceremony a lot, Snowstorm and When Will You Come Home are also great
>>
Strange is very addicting.. The last bit with the guitar is causing me to want to cry or something.
There something powerful in this song I can't exactly point out on.
>>
>>72393845
I think This is Our Music is better as a single album to be listened to beginning to end to really appreciate it, while Today and On Fire have great songs that can be listened to on shuffle on a whim
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.