[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There still isn't a good upload of this in the archive,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: damn.jpg (233KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
233KB, 1200x1200px
There still isn't a good upload of this in the archive, it's all either the early version of the album or a glitched version with skips and jumps
>>
Or you're just incompetent

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/72115368/#q72159590
>>
>>72381606
I meant in non-autist format
>>
sucks for you
>>
Spotify
>>
Are you seriously fucking incapable of finding a download the most popular album at the moment? Do you need to be spoonfed this hard?
>>
>>72381701
All the fucking downloads out there are either of the version that leaked on Thursday - the incomplete version of the album - or has jumps and glitches in it. That's all there fucking is mate
>>
>>72381556
dude it's been how many fucking weeks now?
God damn torrent sites are full to the brim with proper copies. Learn how to use the internet hopefully before you graduate middleschool
>>
>>72381630
FLAC is literally chose your own format.
>>
>>72381721
see >>72381606
There's no reason to not be able to play flac
>>
>>72381737
Hey, motherfucker, there's a great new concept out there in the world called reading comprehension. Ya ever heard of it? Obviously not. I've downloaded upwards of 50 different copies of the album from so many different sources and they're all fucking bullshit. They're incomplete or they're the leak version or they're 50 kbps. Can't you comprehend that? Is it too hard for your little pee wee baby waby brain to understand? Should I dumb it down for you? "me no find good one"? that good for you? Huh, ya baby?
>>
>>72381812
shit man you mad as hell. Calm down homie
>>
just get .flac and use ffmpeg to transcode into the desired format
>>
>>72381556
What's the difference between the early version and the actual release?
>>
>>72381967
lust is longer and ends differently, there are some instruments added in some tracks, better mixing and mastering
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.