[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"What's the deal with Radiohead? When I'm having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Kid Rock.jpg (132KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Kid Rock.jpg
132KB, 800x1153px
"What's the deal with Radiohead? When I'm having a party with the guys and we invite some girls over, I know I'm not reaching for the Radiohead CD."
>>
patrician
>>
>>72381251
No, you're reaching for the... wait, CD?

He probably did say that. He probably is still living in 2003 in his mind. That would make sense of his existence. Sorry ass motherfucker. Do you remember when they were calling him "the new Eminem"? Sheet
>>
>>72381251
What's his name?
>>
What's the deal with Kid Rock? When I'm having a party with the guys and we invite some girls over, I know I'm not reaching for the Kid Rock CD.
>>
he's just bitter because they infringed on his intellectual property by naming their record "kid a", while he was the first in the music industry to use the "kid" brand
>>
>>72382464
>When I'm having a party with the guys and we invite some girls over
This is /mu/. Why do you lie?
>>
>>72382547
>we invite some girls over

They ordered some hookers, probably cheap ones.
>>
>>72382208
>Do you remember when they were calling him "the new Eminem"?
No? He was at his peak of popularity before Eminem
>>
>>72382565
Kid Rock was big in 1999-2000, about the same time that Eminem broke.
>>
Devil Without A Cause sold more than Nevermind. Seriously, look it up.
>>
Actually I seem to recall that Macklemore was hyped as the next Eminem but he turned out to be nothing but a gimmick artist who died in two seconds.
>>
File: 1489070236141.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1489070236141.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
mfw I learned Ridley Scott used Bawitdaba as the trailer song for Gladiator.
>>
>>72382519
Kid Creole and the Coconuts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.