[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /mu/ I recently lost one of my tripfag friends to suicid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: disap.gif (2MB, 822x517px) Image search: [Google]
disap.gif
2MB, 822x517px
Hey /mu/ I recently lost one of my tripfag friends to suicide. Post some music for this feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI
>>
>>72358662
Was this a /mu/ trip?
>>
>>72358662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlN21bq-tA
>>
>>72358670
Yeah
>>
>>72359034
Who tho
>>
>>72359042
hampus
>>
>>72359042
He was a small shitposter and a soundcloud shill by the name of King Death
You could say he lived up to his name...
>>
how'd he go out?
>>
File: superior_comfiness.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
superior_comfiness.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>72359063
>you could say he lived up to his name
I know this is meant to be a serious thread but holy shit my sides are in outer space.
>>
>>72359096
Rumor is he started burning down his house and then he consumed cyanide.
No one knows for sure but he hasnt been online in like 2 days and I think he might've done it.
>>72359129
He probably would've wanted you to laugh at his death. Dude was a bit crazy.
>>
>>72359171
he was talking about committing suicide?
>>
>>72359190
He would always say that he would do it but it sounded ironic a lot of the time, I guess the fact that nobody actually believed he would do it pushed him into ending his life.
I always said something along the lines of "but seriously, dont kill yourself"
Maybe he thought I was being ironic too.
>>
>>72359288

Think you're jumping the gun on pronouncing the guy dead. I know him too, hope he's alright.
>>
>>72359305
I have his phone number (or what was his phone number) and it says the line was disconnected.
I really do want him to be alright but I cant reach him anywhere.
I cant even reach him on his alternate psn and steam accounts.
>>
>>72359418
Sounds like you were pretty close if you actually had the guy's phone number.
I dunno if you've tried but you should probably message him through social media or his line or something.
>>
>>72359616
I dont have his line (if he even has a line account)
Have his kik so I'm gonna try messaging him on that now.
Not sure he even uses his irl social media anymore, I have his personal facebook (that's actually where I first met him) but he's never on, I guess its worth a try.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs
>>
King death is/was a crazy nigga
Rip in peace madman
>>
>>72360025
Right? Why couldn't have they taken you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.