[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>figure i want to listen to U2 for the first time to just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>figure i want to listen to U2 for the first time to just to see if they're a meme or not
>listen to pic related
>tfw

It has no filler tracks, holy fuck it's so good. Why is /mu/ so elitist, so is so much better than most of the mainstream trash out there.

why is it so popular to shit on U2?
>>
AB is a great album and all the tracks played well live.
>>
File: 1492794518038.png (15KB, 990x247px) Image search: [Google]
1492794518038.png
15KB, 990x247px
>>72356447
U2 is /mu/core now, it's just a few loud South Park fans

Check out Zooropa next; it's basically an extension of AB, and watch the Zoo TV: Live at Sydney DVD if you want to see one of the greatest tours of all time
>>
That cover is great
>>
Favorite song off AB. Really hard to pick one but probably Ultraviolet.
>>
>>72356447
don't let the bastards grind you down OP
>>
>>72356723
Ultraviolet, the fly, Acrobat, or One, even though that is probably the boring choice
>>
File: ZOOTV.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZOOTV.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
Zooropa period ZOOTV was so GOAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvgkt9Yuzk
>>
>>72356723
Acrobat or Zoo Station
>>
>>72357184
>you will never see a young bono completely lose himself into macphisto

why even live. honestly
>>
File: zootv2.jpg (470KB, 1380x942px) Image search: [Google]
zootv2.jpg
470KB, 1380x942px
>>72357524
Ohhh.but I did...but not McPhisto. Zooropa portion of ZOOTV didn't evolve until the European leg of the ZOOTV Outside broadcast tour. I was at the Sam Boyd Las Vegas performance Nov 12th. 1992. There were 2 other performances in leg 3 of the North American tour then leg 4 started in Europe. no video but it appears someone recorded the whole concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3u_ORHEUtM
>>
>>72357815
i'm praying to god they do an Achtung Baby 30th tour in 2021. saw 360 and Innocence+Experience and they were both great shows but Zoo TV was something special
>>
>>72356447
looked at pic related and thought it was some faggot's 4x4 chart of obscure trad folk and harsh noise or some shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.