[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we take a second to appreciate the true best rap group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1361536111_cover.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1361536111_cover.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
Can we take a second to appreciate the true best rap group?

fun fact- Juicy J is wearing some System of a Down merch on the original cover for Most Known Hits
>>
>>72344533
Da Unbreakables > Most known unkown
>>
I didn't know there were any real rap fans on /mu/

I BET YOU WONT HIT A MUFUCKA HIT A MUFUCKA
>>
>>72344533
No one cares white boy.
>>
>>72344591
killed him and robbed him and beat him and dumped all his body parts into my trunk WHOO WHOO
>>
>>72344622
>once again this just shows black people can't be together in the same location without gettin in some sorta fight

Why hasn't /pol/ ironically latched onto these guys yet?
>>
I got gmail too fool
>>
>>72344533
genuinely the best rap group. more consistently great albums than any other.
>>
What aspects of Three 6's music was this emulating? What specific tracks/albums of theirs would you recommend for someone who enjoyed MTI and is looking for something similar?
>>
File: IMG_1625.jpg (360KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.jpg
360KB, 897x897px
>>72345299
Forgot pic
>>
>>72344533
They are like The Migos, shitty poppy overrated shit of the real thing
>>
>>72345408
what do you think is the "real thing" that three 6 mafia is ripping off? i can't wait to hear.
>>
>>72345299
I cant stand LUM but you're looking for Underground Vol1. 1991-1994, Mystic Stylez, Da Devil's Playground, and Most Known Hits for good measure.
>>
>>72344533
I love early Three 6, and all of the outside projects, but I'm not big on the crunk stuff.
>>72345299
>>72345588
All of these pretty much, you should look into Memphis Rap in general, also look up Blackout, Nigga of Destruction, Tommy Wright III, and Kingpin Skinnypimp.
>>
>>72345588
Good lookin dude, listening to Mystic Stylez right now.
Just curious, why can't you stand LUM? I mean obviously his raps are super over exaggerated and he's just a white dude making music in his bedroom, but he does have good wordplay and his beats are great.
>>
>>72345511
Geto boys
>>
best memphis rap tune coming through
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFjzhNC6Mo
>>
>>72345824
so any time an artist is influenced by another artist they are doing a watered down version of that. got it.

and hip hop is all about being original - that's the whole point of it. and also three 6 didn't originate anything. they just did a "poppy" version of something that was a commercial success.

you really seem like an expert on the subject. do you have a youtube channel i can subscribe to?
>>
Bum
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.