[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about this guy please /mu/? Watched This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (176KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
176KB, 1920x1088px
Can we have a thread about this guy please /mu/?

Watched This Is It on Netflix at random and was really blown away by his talent and magnetism. Never been a fan of his music really.

Have you?
>>
>>72327247
He was a massive paedo
>>
Off The Wall is GOAT

Didn't like his Thriller or Bad albums much
>>
>>72327247
Overrated performer
Underrated songwriter
Overdiscussed man
>>
I've only listened to Thriller which was an enjoyable listen. He was a top-tier live performer and entertainer though.
>>
Unironically the greatest artist of the 20th century
>>
>>72327270
I actually agree with this.

Every discussion about him is around the scandal in his life etc. and not enough about his brilliance as a songwriter.

Why does John Lennon get so much attention as a songwriter but Jacko doesn't?
>>
>>72327270
edgy contrarian
>>
Quincy jones wrote everything and mj just rode his coattails
>>
>>72327257
That nigga gave us Billie Jean, you say he touched those kids?
>>
>>72327257
Untrue.
He named the Jew and Hollywood's, specifically Sony and related companies, systematic abuse of children and he was punished. When punishment went awry and failed to generate the intended result in public opinion, they offed him.

MJ's biggest mistake was being too weird for people to take his very real warnings seriously.
>>
>>72327257
Proof that if you're talented enough you can get away with anything.

He will not be remembered as a paedo but as the King of Pop.
>>
>>72327247
As far as pop music goes he was pretty good imo
>>
>>72327331
He'll be remembered for both to be honest
>>
>>72327331
>>72327374
Except that accusations was a pointed, targeted lie. The kid admitted he brought those charges so his parents could make money off of it.
>>
>>72327415
there were several accusations.

Frankly this is not the best place to have this discussion seeing as you and I don't know the details of the case, nor are we even qualified to analyze them and create a reasonable conclusion even if we did have them. Leave it alone.
>>
Probably one of the most fairly rated artists.

One of a kind and I still see him as an alien of sorts. He wasn't compatible to the average human being and had abilities and talents that were far above human understanding.
>>
>>72327452
>projecting
but not 100% inaccurate

>>72327496
The biggest moral of the story, before any analytical things is that people have this really really bad habit of 'gilding the tall poppy' so-to-speak
>>
>>72327530
>The biggest moral of the story, before any analytical things is that people have this really really bad habit of 'gilding the tall poppy' so-to-speak

Fair.

But the tall poppies are tall for a reason. At a certain height this reason may become exaggerated but denying the height of the poppy is as delusional as exaggerating it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.