[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts that went through your mind on the first listen 1s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0388.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
thoughts that went through your mind on the first listen

1st track
>O shit this gonna be good, we about to go on adventure a la GKMC

2nd track
>Awwww sheeeit sounding like Kanye I fuck with it

3rd - halfway
>hm Kendrick sounding kind of lazy and depressed I hope he's ok
>production should have boosted vocals it's hard to hear

HUMBLE
>this is cool

More Filler tracks
>like what is the point to these songs, Kennys not really making any points here
>I hope someone prays for Kendrick, kind of feel that pain but Kenny that's the price of being a hero don't you know that?? This life is nothing new to you...

DUCKWORTH
>word way to end it strong, this might b the best track

After thoughts
>DAMN.
>that shit was just kind of depressing lol, I mean there were some nice flows but mostly just meaningless words
>is this supposed to inspire the youth of Compton?
>Lol Kung fu Kenny's gonna regret this one when he comes back to his senses

Never appreciated tpab so much
>>
>>72317628
>fear
>xxx
>filler
aye
>>
>>72317628
(Hol’ up, bitch) sit down
(Hol’ up lil' bitch, hol’ up lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, bitch) sit down
(Sit down, hol' up, lil’ bitch)
Be humble (bitch)
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up) bitch, sit down
Lil' bitch (hol' up, lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch) sit down
(Hol' up lil' bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, sit down, lil' bitch)
(Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble)
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch) bitch, sit down
(Hol' up, bitch) be humble
(Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)
>>
>>72317742
>chorus
>>
>>72317628
>lol
>lol
>lol
>>
>>72317628
Are you 12? GTFO with this cringe thread
>>
>>72317628
>1st track
>>O shit this gonna be good, we about to go on adventure a la GKMC

fucking this. I really like Blood and wish it developed into something more. Too bad what followed wasn't at the same level as the expectations I got from it.
>>
>>72317628
You're right he us pretty depressed on this one. I think he exhibit his ability to switch between flows on this album more than ever before. It may be his most technically precise as well as varied album in terms of rapping.
Now imagine if Kenny teamed up with some alterative rap producer wanting to get into some abstract compositions that incorporate Kendricks weird time signature changes that he is already really good at doing... I think his greatest album is yet to come.
>>
>>72317628
Quentin is that you?
>>
>>72317628
Imo, Damn. would've been better if it was released before TPAB.

Think about it, "searching for answers, evils of Lucy", the entirety of 'u' would fit in much better after the messages of anxiety from this album.
>>
>>72317705
What I see mostly here on mu is the praise for PRIDE. and LUST., but holy shit, how did so many people pan over these two songs? These are the two redeeming songs on this album that make it a solid 8. Without FEAR and XXX it would be like a 6-7
>>
>>72317628
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>72320453
And before anyone says anything about that melonhead, I don't care about his opinions. FEAR and XXX were the best ones before he said anything about the album.
>>
>>72320480
>And before anyone says anything about that melonhead, I don't care about his opinions.
you care enough to know what he said
>>
>>72317628
hello Anthony Fantano, the internet's busiest music nerd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.