[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Chris Martin from Coldplay, say something NICE about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2765.jpg (55KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2765.jpg
55KB, 700x525px
This Chris Martin from Coldplay, say something NICE about him. no no bully
>>
The first album is like a warm, comforting hug and Paradise is on some transcendental pop shit. You did good, Chris Martin!
>>
>>72310688
More intelligent than you'd think

Good pianist, good guitarist

Good singer when he's not doing the falsetto thing (which he does way too often)

Pretty good at engaging with the crowd at concerts, and he seems to be a pretty nice guy overall
>>
>>72310688
fuck this fucking choad ass motherfucker
>>
>>72310688
has a lot more money than me
>>
>>72310822
You're breaking the rules, I'm calling chink moot
>>
>>72310688
He rights the most boring and cliche music I've ever heard.
>>
>>72310688

Girls like him.
>>
>>72310688
somehow he wrote the best shoegaze song of the 00's
>>
>>72310914
Which one?
>>
up until 2009 they were a great band
>>
>>72310688
annoying twat who had a cool band once. Before they disappeared up their own arses. Literally R_dd_t, the human.

Best I can do.
>>
File: 84748784784.png (15KB, 372x252px) Image search: [Google]
84748784784.png
15KB, 372x252px
>>72310856
>chink moot
No, YOU are the one who is ACTUALLY breaking the rules.
>>
Paradise and Viva la vida r gud
>>
>>72310984
>being racist
>outside of /b/
>is breaking the rules
Kek, the entirety of /pol/ and most people on the site should be banned then
>>
>>72310688
first 2 albums are genuinely great

vlv is good too but overrated because of the great production. even x&y/ mylo have enjoyable songs
>>
>>72310893
>rights
Yeah dude.
>>
>>72311042
I'm not the one who invoked the idea of breaking the rules. You were. Regardless of what is the actuality in practice, what I said here >>72310984 still stands. Just take your nap already, kiddo.
>>
>>72310688
nice house
>>
>>72311149
You sound like you're taking this kind of personality honey, why don't you lay down it rest babe? Some sleep should do you some good darling.
>>
>>72310688
Coldplay was my favorite band as a pre-teen.

In fact, the only reason I ever got seriously into music is that one day I was listening to backwards versions of their songs in YouTube and a comment mentioned Sigur Rós. I listened to a few of their tracks, they quickly became my new favorite band and singlehandedly made me start exploring more niche music which led me to discover /mu/. I'm still here almost everyday.

I don't where I'd be now if not for that guy's YouTube comment. Butterfly effect is real.
>>
>>72311291
>In fact, the only reason I ever got seriously into music is that one day I was listening to backwards versions of their songs in YouTube and a comment mentioned Sigur Rós.

idk why this made me kek

cute story anon
>>
One of his songs is good
>>
>>72311127
White shadows and Talk off of X&Y are my top 5 coldplay songs for sure. They may not be very creative or original, but goddamn if they dont make me feel comfy
>>
>>72310984
>no post number GETs ("dubs")
Well let's see what these digits have to say about that
>>
>>72311212
Nope, just giving you the answer to your implicit question.
>>
>>72310955
Chinese Sleep Chant
>>
>>72310688
He invited Michael J Fox on stage and played Johnny B. Goode
>>
>>72310688
brian eno showed he had lots of talent
>>
>>72313232
this.

Coldplay are cool in my book because they worked with Eno.
>>
>>72313232
yeah this

Chris via Eno really made X&Y and Viva worth the praise
>>
The first really good Coldplay song: Trouble
The last really good Coldplay song: Death and all of his friends

agree or not? why?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.