[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite album of his? I used to really hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kendrick lamar.jpg (62KB, 1121x748px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick lamar.jpg
62KB, 1121x748px
What's your favorite album of his? I used to really hate TPAB, but it's really starting to click with me now. As of now, though, I'd probs say GKMC or DAMN is his best
>>
>>72309509
As of right now it's DAMN. but before damn came out it was tpab.
>>
>>72309509
to be honest Kendrick is one of those artists where I have a hard time narrowing down a favorite album or track. It really just depends on what mood I'm in, I think GKMC is probably my all time favorite though
>>
>>72309674
Out of curiosity, what do you like so much about DAMN.?
>>
>>72309729
Unlike the other projects i felt like damn was a lot easier to listen to, i wasn't trying to piece things together like with gkmc or tpab.

I just went song by song indivual like "oh i like this track a lot, this track is kind of meh etc etc"

ans i ended up loving or liking every track except for LOVE. and that's just cause it's a type of music i can't stand.

As i keep listening to the project and catching more and more things(mainly after listening to FEAR. over and over) the album grew more and more on me.
I guess i went into this project just looking to enjoy it and so i did, the beats and flows are really easy on the ears, nothing too jarring like wesley theory(which i love).
>>
DAMN.

TPAB and GKMC were too politically centered and pro-black for me.
>>
>>72310083
GKMC isn't political at all. It mentioned the police fucking with him on Good Kid but that's it. It's also not "pro black". TPAB is pro black and political, but it's not nearly as political as people make it out to be.
>>
File: 1492277626301.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492277626301.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
I honestly struggle to comprehend how anyone could list their favorite Kendrick project as anything other than GKMC or TPAB.
>>
>>72310325
GKMC is his only great album. Everything else is meh or shit
>>
>>72310325
DAMN has really grown on me, It gets better with every listen, TPAB is a bit of a chore sonically, and GKMC is still really close, but DAMN is kendrick later in life, there's more to him now, especially with FEEL and FEAR, than we got from GKMC.
>>
Untitled Unmasted
>>
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.