[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"objective" >"pleb" >"patrician"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>"objective"
>"pleb"
>"patrician"

Just shut up grandpa, enjoy the music
>>
*hides poptimist thread*
>>
reddit out
>>
>>72304146
You're the one that types these things everyday not me
>>
>>72304146
I bet you're type of guy who'd defend his favorite band by saying it's "fun".
Fuck off back to >>>/r/eddit, you're the main reason this board sucks
>>
>>72304146
Just shut up kiddo, adults are talking.
>>
>>72304146
Fuck you and your plen-ass picture
>>
>>72304343
fuck off poseur tripfag there's nothing wrong with enjoying music because it's fun
>>
>>72304511
"Fun" is a vacant concept because it simply denotes enjoyment. It doesn't contain any sense of quality or merit and can not be used as a comparative measure. Using "fun" as the prime metric is merely retreating into limp post-modern relativism where sitting around blowing raspberries is held to be every bit as good as mastering a musical instrument, writing the great American novel, developping a mathematical theorem or solving complex problems. "Fun" is the term people turn to when they've run out of arguments.
If someone says the most important factor in music is to "have fun", it's a surefire sign that they understand nothing deeper and won't be invested in anything music-related in say 4-5 years. Their taste will be a shallow collection of 'quirky' albums, and while they listen to music they'll be on their phones half the time and spouting memes on r/indieheads the rest.
I avoid listening to music with anyone who throws the term 'fun' around casually. I look for listeners who have a bit of depth. If they say things like "I enjoy challenging arrangements" or "I take pleasure in exploring the setting harmony from within and deconstructing its notes" then I know I'm talking to someone who is not an idiot, and they might be alright. If they just say "Lol i listen to music 4 le fun XDDDDD" then I am talking to another retard who probably likes Iron & Wine, Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, Weeknd, Father John Misty, Avalanches, Kendrick Lamar, Fleet Foxes, Arctic Monkeys, Washed Out, My Chemical Romance, Foo Fighters, Vampire Weekend, Tyler the Creator, Black Keys, The Sword, Green Day, Kamasi Washington, Foo Fighters, Gorillaz, Neil Cicirega, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age, Sunbather, Pink Guy, Blink 182, the list goes on... and their influence will only be negative.
>>
>>72304674
too long didn't fucking read at all, figures you're a tripfag
>>
File: bait053.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bait053.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>72304674
Is this pasta?
>>
>>72304674
You sound like a massive faggot. Stop being so up yourself and pretentious, no one's an idiot for listening to music for fun, they are just listening to music because they ENJOY it, don't think you are more intelligent than people because of your 'taste' in music when music is totally subjective and you are just wasting your time acting like you are better than people on some cancerous websites music board.
>>
>>72304674
holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>72304674
Is this "fun is just a buzzword" reincarnated?
>>
>>72304674
dude holy shit listen to some fun music. maybe u'll calm down.
>>
>>72304146
Pitbulls are fucking disgusting
>>
The pleb patrician dialectic encourages new posters to consume as much music as possible in an attempt to learn, although for a silly reason. Everyone knows at the end of the day their subjective taste doesn't matter, calling people plebs is fun and usually leads to debate or shitposting. Bring back mean /mu/.
>>
File: disgustedmatei.png (81KB, 231x277px) Image search: [Google]
disgustedmatei.png
81KB, 231x277px
>>72304674
>I take pleasure in exploring the setting harmony from within and deconstructing its notes
>>
>>72304674
He's right you know.
>>
>>72304674
Agreed. Also love it when this happens:

>OP throws bait-like shit/contrarian opinion
>try to give a detailed counterargument
>OP goes like "well, it's my opinion after all ;)" or "ok, but you are wrong" or "that's just your opinion man"

fucking gold tbqh
>>
File: jebus.jpg (26KB, 644x139px) Image search: [Google]
jebus.jpg
26KB, 644x139px
>>72304674
>>
File: sir.jpg (46KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
sir.jpg
46KB, 600x642px
>>72305055
>>72305128
>>72305218
>>
>>72305252
Wew I didn't know agreeing with someone made you automatically a samefag
>>
>>72305335
stop
>>
>>72305252

>>>72305055
>>>72305128
>>>72305218 (You)

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>72305366
what an argument
>>
>>72304739
It is now ;^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.