[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>booze and opiates music for this feeling? I'm burnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: tttrwer.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tttrwer.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>booze and opiates
music for this feeling? I'm burnt out and need to blackout

dying in my sleep wouldn't be too bad
>>
currently listening to YAH. on repeat but I need something better to listen to
>>
don't leave me hangin /mu/
>>
>>72297709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVW0vMljP8
>>
>>72297759
thanks this is good
>>
>>72297709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZERdLFjc0
>>
>>72297809
When I feel low I frequently find that serious music makes life seem less infantile, and I get less absorbed in my childish self pity and such and get motivated to go do something.
>>
>>72297850
i'm motivated to start work on monday but waiting really gets my anxiety up
i fucking hate waiting
i wish i could drink myself into a coma and wake up on sunday
>>
>>72297909
Yeah, anxiety's a bitch. I dealt with it when I was younger. I'm not sure what happened that made it go away. I started listening to dharma talks, spent a while doing hallucinogens. But I'm pretty sure it was just getting older and more experienced.
>>
>>72298036
>spent a while doing hallucinogens
I want to do psychedelics but I'm not in a good place to do them just yet
hopefully this contract job turns into a full time job... it's with a company that could stay with for life and retire with

maybe I'll be in a place to do psychs this year. I hope so, it's supposed to help immensely for ptsd and such
>>
>>72298066
Yeah, worth a try. I'd probably start slow. Do a half dose a few hours before bed, and have some emergency vodka on hand to help you sleep if you need to.

I remember one time after a big LSA trip I was going down the high way, speeding (which was unusual for me), feeling great, barking captain beefheart lyrics at the top of my lungs. I realized I was completely happy with who I was. Like everything was gonna be alright, and it was the first time in years I'd felt like that. And I was pretty much right, I've been a lot better ever since.

But then there were a couple horrifying trips where I kinda wished I was dead. Notebooks filled with working things out, terrified and speaking in tongues in the kitchen.

I'm a weird guy, and I was even weirder at the time. So they affected me differently. But there's no manual for being human, just gotta try to be smart and do your best.

And also good luck on Monday!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I&list=PL31H2Mw-YyX4IA-dNp0HK0jb6Jyvveyy4&index=7&t=434s
>>
>>72297709
opiates and booze dont make you black out they make you die because you're mixing two depressants

alcohol and benzos make you black out
>>
>>72298287
this shit sucks!
>>
File: Earth2_album_cover.gif (49KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
Earth2_album_cover.gif
49KB, 360x359px
>>72297709
Ayyy, just popped some oxy myself, hoping for a decent nod. Not in a depressed way though, so I don't know what to recommend. Ive always found pic related to be a good /opi/ album though
>>
>>72298807
that also kills you homie
>>
listen to elliott smith OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zu7mmMObFE
>>
>>72298877
best idea is to not drink alcohol with any pills
>>
File: barely o's.png (234KB, 428x413px) Image search: [Google]
barely o's.png
234KB, 428x413px
>>72297709
>combining two cns depressants
>>
File: ajioajd22joaijsd9.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ajioajd22joaijsd9.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>72298939
>>
File: 130.jpg (663KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
130.jpg
663KB, 1536x2048px
>>72298979
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.