[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Rallizes Denudes is so much better than The Velvet Underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4029.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4029.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Le Rallizes Denudes is so much better than The Velvet Underground and /mu/s taste is basically shit
>>
I like their music but they're far-left leaning so I try to stay clear to maybe once a month.
>>
You just like them because the frontman was a legitimately autistic homosexual and they're Japanese just like your favorite cartoons.
>>
>>72284157
>>72284150
Source? It's all just rumor and speculation
>>
>>72284150
And what does it matter if its far-left?
>>
>>72284226
frontman was a radical leftist who tried to take part in a coup

anyone complaining about that is an idiot though since he didn't actually do much or kill anyone like Varg.

anyway, they're really good but not much like TVU beyond taking the ideas of Heroin and Sister Ray to their logical conclusion
>>
>>72284135
most overrated rymcore band
>>
>>72284135
back to /daily/, poseur
>>
Yeah, LRD shirts are so much more #SWAG than that Andy Warhol banana shit. Just got a LRD cover for my iPhone 8. Catch you on the RYM!
>>
>>72284150

fuck off back to /pol/
>>
I don't understand why people compare the two. Sure LRD was influenced by TVU but I just can't see any similar sounds.
>>
>>72285358
I think it's fair to see the extended haze of Heroin and the raw recording of Sister Ray as both integral parts of a Denudes sound
>>
Pretty good memecore music. It's my go-to band to namedrop at parties to look intelligent.
>>
>>72285385
Yeah I guess. Maybe the folk stuff LRD did was also similar to the more mellow songs TVU did.
>>
Does anybody have a download for 77 Live or Double Heads?
>>
>>72285495
>double heads
Fucking why?
>>
>>72285387
care to share a vocaroo of how you pronounce it?
>>
>>72285519
It's bolded on RYM so I wanted to check it out. Is it not very good?
>>
>>72285358
TVU's live shows are closer to the LRD sound than any of their studio work
>>
>>72285571
To me it sort of seemed long and boring. Isn't it like 5 hours long?
>>
>>72285184
we know literslly nothing at all about Mizutani

the bassist was responsible for a hijacking, however there have been a metric fuckton of bassists in LRD and it's literally only Mizutani running the show however
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.