[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo Motherfuckers Jawbreaker's back! ://www.google.com/a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Jawbreaker_band.jpg (23KB, 430x297px) Image search: [Google]
Jawbreaker_band.jpg
23KB, 430x297px
Yo Motherfuckers Jawbreaker's back!
://www.google.com/amp/pitchfork.com/news/72987-jawbreaker-reunite-after-21-years-for-riot-fest-2017/amp/
>>
>>72281954
https://www.google.com/amp/pitchfork.com/news/72987-jawbreaker-reunite-after-21-years-for-riot-fest-2017/amp/

Fucked up on the link, but you get the idea. Anyone else excited? Think they're gonna play any shows beside terrible festivals?
>>
DUDE THIS IS IMPORTANT FUCK DRUMPF LMAO
>>
>>72281954
Dude I'm straight up going to cry. This is my all time favorite band and I never thought I'd ever be able to see them live in my lifetime.
>>
Their only good album is Dear You
>>
File: 2017-admat-11x17-poster.jpg (3MB, 1200x1855px) Image search: [Google]
2017-admat-11x17-poster.jpg
3MB, 1200x1855px
this is a great lineup
>>
>>72284343
If you live there. No way in hell is that worth travelling for.
>>
>>72283340
Sad I live in Cali. I love them, but I not about to spend thousands of dollars. The rest of the line up is good, but fuck dude.
>>
>>72284343
It is but then you have to factor in risking Chicago.
>>
>>72284439
>but then you have to factor in risking Chicago.

Plus riot fest is in a really shitty Side of town. If you travel to Chicago for riot fest don't try to find a hotel close to the park, find something close to a cta station anywhere else in the city then at show time just head to the loop and jump on a pink line train.

Last year I went with the VIP tickets hoping to save money by leaving the park to get food, but that side of town leaves you feeling so unwelcome and on edge you don't even want to leave. The neighborhood doesn't want you there and they don't make it a secret.

For the weed smokers, just make sure to take a bowl with you. I got so much free smoke because tons of people have weed with nothing to smoke it out of.

Also if you go, make sure you set aside an hour or two to check out the side show. That was pretty damn entertaining and free.
>>
>>72283447
Nice bait

24 hour revenge therapy is better
>>
>>72284968
Shit recording quality. Dear You sounds better.
>>
>>72281954
Tell the Eds and the rest of the cul-de-sac kids!
>>
>>72284439
>>72284819
I've been to Riot Fest in Douglas Park, it was fine. Aside from getting some weird looks after walking in a McDonald's full of black people, it was pretty much safe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.