[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider this a part of In Rainbows when you're considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: in rainbows disc 2.png (484KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
in rainbows disc 2.png
484KB, 500x500px
Do you consider this a part of In Rainbows when you're considering the quality of the album?
>>
No, because it's fucking awful.
>>
no, because is not on the album.
>>
>>72280317
and because it's fucking awful
>>
>>72280310
>>72280326
Why don't you just consider it an awful part of the album though? If half the songs on the album of any other artist was awful, would you still just dismiss it as "not part of the album"?
>>
Down Is The New Up should've been on the main album desu
>>
>>72280299
Never listened to it, how much am i missing out on
>>
>>72280505
Bangers + Mash is pretty dope
>>
Up on The Ladder really should have been on the main album
>>
Last Flowers should really have been on the main album.
>>
All tracks are good aside from mk2 (mk1 is at least interesting because of the whole gimmick with Videotape)
>>
>>72280370
Because the original release didn't include both albums
>>
>>72280370
> would you still just dismiss it as "not part of the album"?
yes, i'd never count something that amounts to a bonus disc.

even compilations like Analphabetapolothology, I really only care about the first 12 tracks, even if the rest is p good too
>>
>>72280370
do you count the b-sides of any other album a apart of the album
it's literally just a more convenient way of releasing the b sides
>>
>>72280299
I consider it more of an EP. Definitely not part of the album itself. It clearly wasn't intended to be. Unless of course the band stated at some point that they intended it to be. I don't think that's the case though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.