[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel anything when I listen to music anymore and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: feelsbadman.png (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
2KB, 90x90px
I don't feel anything when I listen to music anymore and it's killing me. It feels more of a chore than a genuine interest now... please someone help... I feel so numb. I don't feel goosebumps and I don't feel my heart racing and I don't sweat when I listen to music.. I wanna kill myself.. this is the only thing that made me happy, I feel numb
>>
same
>>
dude, i've been feeling that lately too, it sucks
>>
>>72279774
try new music ? Something you never tried listening to, I had the same issue at some point. I took the occasion to try getting into rap and a few month latter i was back to my beloved music with renewed love.
>>
>>72279774
smoke weed man
>>
I'm gonna be completely honest, when I get that I put on Swans - public castration is a good idea or some other unbelievably heavy album. Even when I don't feel like listening to music it's an album that is so crushing it just DEMANDS you pay attention to it, whether you want too or not.
>>
>>72279774
Take a break
or
Actively search for new music
or
Do a bunch of drugs
>>
>>72281247
that album? not really that noticeable
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (12KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
12KB, 200x253px
when this happens, I widen my musical asshole, that way I can keep goin'.
>>
File: 1490197171078.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490197171078.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
stop takin yer SSRI's m'dude
>>
I've had similar problems. Just take a break for a day or two. Listen to podcasts or play vidya instead.
>>
>>72279774
What genres of music do you normally listen to? I can almost guarantee that it's not anything meaningful, hence your overall disappointment in music.
>>
>>72282172
This.
Also, listen to a good webradio like WFMU or Dublab if you are tired of listening the same things over and over again.
It's a great way to discover new music without going through the hassle of finding stuff on RYM which ends up being underwhelming 75% of the time outside of the classic or cult albums.
>>
>>72282698
>finding stuff on RYM
I see the problem
>>
>>72282172
>>72279774
Yea for real, I go through this every now and again, all you need to do is take a break until you feel like you want to hear music again. Listen to the sounds of the world. If you're in your car, listen to talk radio or podcasts, or just don't listen to anything. It'll help a lot.
>>
Give this a try, listen to the end, the last song is the only song to ever make me cry
>>
>>72283303
http://anchorhead.com.au/album/life-as-a-common-noun
fucken end me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.