[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a meta thread about /mu/! What do you think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1490375888961.png (54KB, 888x111px) Image search: [Google]
1490375888961.png
54KB, 888x111px
Let's have a meta thread about /mu/! What do you think of it and its poster?
>>
Sick of the brainlets and the normies
>>
Nothing ever changes. You can't filter any of it. Just find someone else to go or just deal with it.
>>
>>72279564
/mu/core was a mistake, it only made idiots think they're superior for having the same taste as some tripfag circa 2011.
>>
Force rap into one thread.

Ban anyone who calls something shit without a reason too.
>>
>fantano threads
jesus christ why
>anything pitchfork related
why the fuck do you people give a shit about this
>two dozen inane memerap threads
end me

honestly i feel like genuinely bad taste is more widespread than it was before i started posting here. i just really wish i had a life/some hobbies to pass the time
>>
>>72279564
I find every now and then there are some good posters/posts that make wading through the trash worthwhile.
>>
>>72279667
Want a hobby?
Start writing about your music taste and the music you discover. With a little effort it might even open doors for you.
>>
>>72279564
I think that mods are to blame. Do we even have mods on /mu/? At this point, I'm suspicious. St. Vincent threads for over a year, *deletes* threads, Sonemic will never launch, do you kids like the Tool, etc. Why do these threads not get deleted in minutes?
>>
>>72280175
Not to mention ~20 DAMN. threads.
>>
>>72280175
I don't remember what it was but yesterday a thread deletion was incredibly suspicious.
>>
I like /mu/. It's fun and sometimes discussion is meaningful and sometimes you can find new music you like.

There is a problem with moderation. It seems like the mods are not very good judges of threads that need to be deleted. Most of the shitpost threads just die quickly enough, but there are still pol bait threads all the time and every black music thread devolves into that one way or another. Everything is political or whatever but this pol shit has gotten out of hand
>>
Any mention of Kendrick Lamar should be a bannable offense
>>
>>72280290
its because /pol/ is a cancer that is infecting every board and the containment chemo board isn't working anymore.

Fuck, I wish moot sold us to Gawker sometimes just to see the meltdown in /pol/
>>
/mu/ is a very slow board now and it looks like an old dog
>>
Nothing has changed on /mu/ and when you see the state of some of the other boards that is certainly a good thing.
>>
>4chan used to be good!!!
>now it's bad everyone has shit taste but me!!!

this has been the sentiment on 4chan for the last 8 years. it's always been bad and your perception of it getting worse is probably some combination of your growing older and maturing and/or becoming more familiar with he culture and less entertained by all the tropes.
>>
>>72280510
>tripfag
lol
>>
>>72279667
Read a book.

It's enjoyable, educational, and makes you a more interesting person.
>>
>>72280347
I like it better this way desu.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.