[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why yall white ppl didn't tell me how lit this nigga neil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

why yall white ppl didn't tell me how lit this nigga neil young is. shits transcendental
>>
Have you listened to After the Gold Rush yet? If not, go do that immediately, my nigger
>>
File: Neil Young Flying V.jpg (32KB, 309x387px) Image search: [Google]
Neil Young Flying V.jpg
32KB, 309x387px
Neil Young's run from his debut to Live Rust is pretty much the strongest run of albums I can think of by any artist ever.
>>
transcendent, not transcendental
>>
>>72258596
No, I think Neil Young could actually be considered as having made music that incorporates transcendental values in the modern age.
>>
>>72258596
shits transcontinental railroad
>>
>>72258651
he's not like "fuck society nature's the best" he's more like "nature's fucking cool but people are cool too"

also I'm pretty sure OP was not using it in that context
>>
>>72258651
>transcendental values
like being a dick?
>>
>>72258660
Truue I feel ya
>>
File: Angry Neil.png (460KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Neil.png
460KB, 500x492px
>>72257838
ARE YOU BOOTLEGGING MY ALBUMS ANON?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL88cjBWI6c
>>
post god tier neil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHN62t5hPcY

it's 6 minutes of hippies wanking over guitars and distortion and I fucking love it
>>
>>72258677
huh
>>
Anyone else think On the Beach is his best album?
>>
>>72258818
he is a dick to everyone around him
>>
yeah he's amazing
>>72258862

its a tough choice but its probably my favorite desu.
>>
We're not going to tell you about the food either
>>
>>72258694
This is such a strange video. It's weird watching such well known artists in a time before they were widely known.
>>
>>72258862
Patrician spotted
>>
>>72258862

Absolutely. I didn't even know about it for the longest time until I got into him in more depth than the singles you hear on the radio. That album was completely ignored in that regard, except maybe "Walk On", which sounds drastically different from the rest of the album.
>>
>>72257838
>I'm only waiting till the morning comes/till the morning comes (3x)
>When you dance/do your senses tingle/then take a chance/in a trance/while the lonely mingle/with circumstance?
>Ooooh helpless, helpless, helpless.
>Slipping and sliding/and playing domino/Lefting and then Righting/it's not a crime you know.

BRAVO Neil! Is there a feat of wordsmithing that this man can't pull off?!
>>
>>72259625
it's one of his 'movies'
>>
>>72259951
>i love the way she wiggles when she walks
>>
After the Gold Rush, On The Beach, Tonight's the Night and Rust Never Sleeps are all 10/10 albums. Honestly, Harvest is probably the weakest of his classic era.
>>
>>72257838
The low-end bass for such a "folksy" album is really exceptional, too. Not surprised a black guy might find this accessible.
>>
>>72261926
Although I agree that its one of the weaker from that era, I'd say its the best for introducing someone to him
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.