[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nasal rap is increasingly popular in mainstream music today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: dmn.png (260KB, 464x490px) Image search: [Google]
dmn.png
260KB, 464x490px
Nasal rap is increasingly popular in mainstream music today and it's no coincidence. Rap, a formerly masculine and "threatening" genre has finally found its voice, one which can resonate with those who were once alienated by the art form in the past. The votes are in, and the high pitched voice of teenage girls, effeminate nu-males, underdeveloped manlets and sniveling nerds (the largest demographics contributing to this genre's record sales and streaming figures) overwhelmingly prefer nasal rap to regular rap.
>>
>>72252390
smoke a blunt and drink codeine and you will see the appeal. its like stoner metal. you have to be on the level of the artist. or at least in spirit. hodahalwadube
>>
>>72252459
so what you're saying is that it's bad music
>>
>>72252502
he's not a bad rapper, he's a pretty good rapper, in terms of ability I'd say he is the best mainstream rapper out now since Kanye is past his prime now. He sounds like a little bitch though, not what he's saying or anything, but just on an innate and immutable level. I feel like I'm listening to an elf or something. I think major labels are trying to emasculate rap and make it more safe and accessible to households the world over with former nickelodeon stars (drake) and now this little dude.
>>
>>72252741
I feel like he's trying to be "2 deep 4 u"
>>
File: oyugykv.jpg (429KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
oyugykv.jpg
429KB, 2000x1333px
>>72253015
it's not that deep, and his storytelling ability isn't that great. It's alright. all i'm saying is that he sounds like a little hoe when he raps.
>>
>>72253095
im nto into hip hop and i agree, i heard a lot about him and i was surprised when i actually heard his voice. then there is the way he tries to make it sounds a lot more large than it is. his voice is similar to the game or nas, but then he doesnt approach it the way they did. oh well, i dont really give a shit. im just happy someone else thinks this because i dont tell people this. i get tired of saying negative shit.
>>
>>72252390
>effeminate nu-males, underdeveloped manlets and sniveling nerds

Perhaps you'd have more fun on reddit
>>
File: 1492056712501.jpg (65KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
1492056712501.jpg
65KB, 640x785px
>>72252459
>dude, you don't get it cause you ain't high
>dude weed lmao sippin dirty make me FEEL the music
Actually off yourself
>>
what's the difference between Kendrick's rap style and Thom's singing style?

Maybe just singing higher is more pleasing to the ear next to a melody.

You kids are fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>72252741
>in terms of ability I'd say he is the best mainstream rapper out now since Kanye is past his prime now.

kanye has never been a good rapper and that was never his appeal.
>>
>>72254227
Thom's a nasally singing faggot that appeals to nu-males like yourself.
>>
>>72254275
this. why don't numales ever have any self-awareness?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.