[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you sit down and listen to a full album front to back without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Do you sit down and listen to a full album front to back without doing anything else?
>>
Depends on album. My personal favorites yes, usually I just listen to it in the background while I shitpost.
>>
>>72245983
I mean literally doing nothing else. No browsing the internet. Just sit down and listen.
>>
Yes, all the time
>>
When the lyrics actually matter, yes
>>
>>72246006

What if I'm trying to sleep while listening to them?
>>
>>72246030
No you must focus entirely on the music.

I highly doubt anyone does this anymore.
>>
No, i usually don't.
I sometimes just sit and read the lyrics along.
>>
>>72246006
Does breathing count?
>>
>>72246059
fine dining

and breathing
>>
>>72245957
For sure
ADD millenials cant and i pity them
>>
No, I'm usually doing something relatively productive
>>72246090
You're wasting your time and I pity you
>>
I do this.

Only with vinyl though.

Its kind of a retarded ritual after a long day of work. I turn all the main lights off and just chill on the couch, getting up only to flip the record. Its kind of comfy.
>>
>>72245957
For something new from a band I'm interested in, yes. When it's something I'm test driving or something I've heard a thousand times before, no.
>>
>>72246128
>"You're wasting your time"
>is on 4chan
>>
>>72245957
sometimes. but sometimes it turns into an unexpected nap because the only time i do it is when i don't have anything that needs to be done and i want to unwind.
>>
>>72246039
For most first listens I'll just sit and listen while I browse bullshit, look at my phone etc

For albums I anticipated or re-listens to new albums I like I will just lay in bed with lyrics up on my phone, maybe looking at some other shit a little
>>
File: 1491655495819.jpg (13KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1491655495819.jpg
13KB, 270x259px
>>72246169
>he isn't a professional shitposter
>>
I sit and listen to the whole album while smoking weed wearing noise canceling headphones and I don't listen if there are other people around or any potential distractions to take my attention off of the music.
>>
>>72245957
Only when listening to my vinyls which is rare. If you have time to lay around all day and week listening to 45 minute records uninterupted then you need to get a fucking job and/or girlfriend
>>
>>72246039
Literally do this all the time. Just sit down for an hour and listen to the album.
>>
>>72246313
>not having a girlfriend to lie around and listen to records with you for a mere 45 minutes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.