[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i want a girl who will laugh for no one else >when i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rivers-cuomo-1-sized.jpg (24KB, 222x335px) Image search: [Google]
rivers-cuomo-1-sized.jpg
24KB, 222x335px
>i want a girl who will laugh for no one else
>when i'm away she puts her makeup on the shelf
>when i'm away she never leaves the house

what a misogynistic fucking nu male
>>
I think it's bullshit that Rivers gets a pass on No One Else's lyrics but not the majority of the lyrics on Pinkerton. I think that both lyrics are dripping with satire and are attempts at making fun of oneself in no way do I think Rivers was being misogynistic.

People probably have a problem with Across the Sea because le half Japanese girls do it do me every time. IT'S A JOKE.
>>
>>72245597
Half Japanese girls is el scorcho
>>
It's not misogynistic but it is sexist.
Yes there's a difference.
>>
>misogynistic
>nu male
pick one
>>
>>72245616
Oh my bad, at any rate I think it's bullshit to attack Rivers for the lyrics on any of the Pinkerton songs or No One Else. They seem to be obvious satire to me.
>>72245619
I don't see how misogyny is not sexism against women? Anyway, if you think No Other One is sexist then you must also think that every rap song that describes a woman as a bitch is sexist too?
>>
>>72245364
>misogynistic
>nu male
>>
God, shut the fuck up you cry babies.
>>
Anyone saying those lyrics are misogynistic and/or sexist and isn't explaining why needs to right now.
>>
>>72245636
>>72245744
this desu
>>
>>72245597
>IT'S A JOKE.
No it isn't. It's completely sincere. That's the whole appeal of the album.
>>
>>72245597
Nah, Rivers was being truly honest with how he felt on both that song and that album. The thing is that he's not condoning that he feels that way. For example, No One Else is intentionally followed by The World Has Turned And Left Me Here to show the effects of how he feels in No One Else. Pinkerton is just in general about all the negative things that Rivers felt while he was making the album, none of them are supposed to be positive. It was an emotional bloodletting, and much of it was written with Rivers being self-aware of how bad it could make him sound.
>>
>>72245597
it's not a joke. he serious, and he feels bad, or at least conflicted, about having those feelings
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.