[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Ringo! What did you mean by "I'VE GOT BLISTERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 420841_orig.jpg (15KB, 290x346px) Image search: [Google]
420841_orig.jpg
15KB, 290x346px
Hey, Ringo! What did you mean by "I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS!", old lad!?

I know you're browsing /mu/ right now and calling us hipster fags, Ringo. Just answer me, pls
>>
We were playing for hours and by the end I had blisters on me fingers.

Peace and love!
>>
Me hands were a little dirty.
>>
>>72242929
I believe you, Ringo
>>
>>72242853
This is a serious message to everyone on 4chan. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE.
I want to tell you please, after the 20th of October, do not post any messages to me on /mu/. Nothing will be read after the 20th of October. If that's the date on the original post it's going to be saged. I'm warning you with peace and love, I have too much to do, so no more posts to me, and no dubs to be checked, nothing.
Anyway, peace and love, peace and love.
>>
>>72243694
We love you too Ringo.
One of my favorite Beatle songs is "Don't Pass me by." I heard you shitpost on t/v as well. Is that true?
>>
File: A Elaphant Foot.jpg (86KB, 972x729px) Image search: [Google]
A Elaphant Foot.jpg
86KB, 972x729px
>>72243928
I mostly have around on the art boards meself. Do you want to see some of me art?
>>
>>72243986
Show us your art, Ringo
>>
>>72243986
>that art
Really grinds the taiwanese fisting forum
>>
File: Bad Finger.jpg (29KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Finger.jpg
29KB, 504x378px
>>72245492
This one I like to call bad finger, which was that name of that band what we signed to apple
>>
I would really love it if Ringo actually was ITT.

Just in case: Ringo i love your work in the Beatles. Literally my favourite drumming of all time. So tasteful, in a word. That band wouldn't have been the same without you.

Peace and love!
>>
>>72246179
He goes on 4chan, of that I am 99% sure. He may be on /mu/, of that I am 60%sure. There is a chance he went to this thread
>>
>>72242853
But WHY hasn't he taken those sunglasses off in the public for the past 30 years?! He's never been seen without them! What kind of eye infection does he have?
>>
>>72246727
It's because of all the camera flashes, years of it can blind you.
>>
Memes aside, Rain is the best drumming performance ever recorded in rock history.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.