[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "/mu/ becomes a rap board for a week"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: StDissapointed.jpg (13KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
StDissapointed.jpg
13KB, 268x320px
>it's a "/mu/ becomes a rap board for a week" episode.
>>
>a week
>>
>>72242391
>StDissapointed.jpg

why gives a fuck
>>
why is it that only the worst genres of every artform or cultural industry make up the bulk of discussions on 4chan?

>/v/
>discusses nothing but anime-inspired Japanese games
>/tv/
>discusses Disney and capeshit
>/mu/
>discusses hip-hop
>>
>>72242688
Because the most known genres get the most discussion because more people know it/them.
>>
>>72242391
It was an improvement
>>
everybody leaves
if they get the chance

i get eaten by the walls
>>
>>72242391
Is that that stupid cunt who does that hotel program on the tele?
>>
>>72242688
popular things, simply put, are awful
>>
>>72242688
should have posted here pre-mbdtf /mu/, it was nothing but indie/metal/classical/prog/jazz and hip hop was an afterthought. meme rap changed this board forever.
>>
>>72242688
hows junior high treating you?
>>
>>72242854
im 30 and e. european
>>
>>72242875
even worse
>>
>>72242875
Why are you in your thirties and still on this site get your shit together
>>
>>72242843
>jazz

lol, thats where the Davis, Coltrane the list goes on... meme started. There is much more jazz variety and discussion now.
>>
>>72242909
Since when does music have an age limit?

This isn't /b/
>>
>>72242875
I feel terribly sorry for you.
>>
>>72242966
it's ok, i'm Slovenian
>>
>>72242688
ironic that you don't browse /lit/ seeing as literature is the art form that has by far the most depth and breadth.

You are evidence of the point you are trying to argue, guess I can't fault you too much, fag.

P.s stop browsing /v/ you callosal fucking virgin.
>>
>>72242927
agreed, still it had more of a presence here than hip hop at the time
>>
>>72242391
Better than your waifufaggotry
>>
>>72243046
The people over at /lit/ are too arrogant and pedantic for me and remind me too much of my peers and past acquaintances. I have read a book every now and again, and I think it's clear to anyone at a glance that what fiction discussion there is at /lit/ mostly about DFW.
>>
>>72242391
it's great isn't it?
>>
>>72242909
just wait, you'll be here in your 30s. i started lurking when i was 16/17. about to turn 28 in august.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.