[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Subscribe to Spotify >No history of songs played >Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 2JDJX8SQ.png (55KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2JDJX8SQ.png
55KB, 1024x1024px
>Subscribe to Spotify
>No history of songs played
>Can't delete playlist

am I getting fucking memed right now?
>>
>>72236637
You can delete playlists
>>
Does a playlist mean that all the albums you listen to are garbage with just a couple good songs?
>>
>>72236637
>>Subscribe to Spotify
yeah but why
>>
>>72236687
Because my phone makes me. It makes me do all kinds of things.
>>
>>72236656
nope. using web player.

only options are Start Radio, Copy Playlist Link and Make Secret.

this is fucking shit
>>
>>72236696
Get the standalone program and delete playlists
>>
>Streaming music
Yeah, you got memed hard.
>>
>>72236704
and they still don't give you a history like even Youtube fucking has? I need a music streaming service to do literally 3 fucking things
>>
>>72236712
yeah they have a history dumbass, it's with your queue
>>
>>72236712
It's not the "recently played" link?
>>
>>72236712
Not him but you can view the history on your desktop app. It used to be on mobiles too but they took it off for some reason.
>>
>>72236758
Is recently played different? I can see that.
>>
>>72236823
Recently played only shows albums, playlists and artists you played. If you're playing different songs from different albums on queue or from a playlist, it won't show songs individually.
>>
>>72236637
>you do get a history of songs played
>you can delete playlist
are you retarded?
>>
>>72236881
You can full screen display the current song and swipe back about 20 songs or so
>>
>>72236696
web player is only like 192kbps
>>
>lose all music on my PC because of a dodgy HD
>decide to try Spotify because I cbf importing my 300+ CDs again
>end up just listening to a handful of albums repeatedly
>only listen to new music using the "Discover" option
Not sure how to feel.
>>
>>72237076
youve swallowed the final red pill
>>
>>72237076
>tfw still using itunes because I want to actually OWN my music

Fuck the spotify meme
>>
>not getting google play music

Same price but bigger library and you can upload your own songs for free if they dont have something
>>
>>72237092
I need to schedule a day where I just rip all my CDs again and cancel my Spotify subscription. Something feels off by using Spotify, like I'm not exploring and listening to music like I used to.

I like that it has Last.fm integration but something seems so sterile about it.
>>
>>72237092
You don't own the music; it's more like your licensing it for your person consumption. If you were to try to sell or give your music away you couldn't, so you don't own it.

If you want to own music buy the physical copy, otherwise you are falling for one big meme.
>>
>>72236637
Play history is in a tab when you view the play que I think.
>>
>>72237231
I think he meant using iTunes as a general music player like Foobar.
>>
>>72237258
If that's the case then there are way better options out there. Itunes is an out of date and awful music library/player.
>>
>not getting apple music
>>
>Spotify

It's 2017 and people are still using the out-dated service
>>
>>72238038
How is it outdated?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.