[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why do people like this cancer??? Just why? What the fuck is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ed-Sheeran.jpg (767KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Ed-Sheeran.jpg
767KB, 2048x1536px
Why do people like this cancer??? Just why?

What the fuck is wrong with our culture? I'm sincerely worried
>>
nigger
>>
I am willing to bet you've never actually sat down and listened to an entire album of his; you just have an unwarranted hatred for anything popular because you think it makes you look cool

kill you'reself
>>
File: ed.png (22KB, 342x416px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
22KB, 342x416px
he sucks
>>
>>72226178
>I love you, you love me
Admit it, there's no redemption. This is utter cancer and its disgustingly shallow content is turning young people into thoughtless zombies
>>
>>72226288
you're right, I think everyone should be an autistic shut-in who spends 6hrs a day scouring chinese cartoon forums for obscure music to jack off to instead
>>
Because there are a solid amount of people in this world who feel about music the way you might feel about the wall art in a hotel room, or the furniture in their favorite fast-casual restaurant. It's nice if it happens to be really exceptional, or even produce some kind of emotional response, but generally it should just be vaguely pleasant. These people accept Ed Sheeran the way you might accept the unappealing architecture of McMansions, and like gaudy but poorly-executed architecture, there are also a fair share of tasteless consumers who genuinely enjoy it and believe it to be high quality.

These people exist in far greater numbers than enthusiasts, and for all manner of passions and hobbies. 90% of people on this board are that "type of person" for some other hobby, like art or architecture or literature or movies or TV or whatever. Just live and let live, anon. You can always change the channel.
>>
>>72226387
same can be applied to cars or pretty much anything really. OP really is ignorant and is too stupid to see that.

He cannot understand why people don't like what he likes, and that's literally autism
>>
I don't like his music but as a person he seems chill
>>
>>72226465
>>72226387
I'm sad because music is such a high form of art but people choose to listen to this garbage. They have no self-cultivation.
We used to have good music, remember?
Now this is just a fucking insult.
>>
>>72226465
And I could just immediately tell that you're a woman. Your kind is so miserable you know?
It's not like I expect you to understand it.
>>
>>72226581
le
>>
>>72226581
you are missing out on other things anon, stop caring about what others listen to. you are a pleb/peasant in someone's eyes; mine, for example...
>>
>>72226678
I could immediately tell that you're a virgin. talk about being miserable

kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.