[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kendrick is going to release NATION tonight, and Tupac is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Kendrick is going to release NATION tonight, and Tupac is going to reveal himself to the world on the same stage

Think about it:

>Tupac hologram at Coachella a few years ago with Dre

>the cop who "witnessed" Tupac's death confessed on his deathbed that he was paid to cover it up

>multiple sources claim Tupac is alive and well, with a famous selfie that was taken earlier this year

There's going to more than one resurrection taking place tonight, screencap this
>>
If Tupac did fake his death he did it for a reason and I very much doubt that that threat has vanished now Kendrick may or may not be releasing another album
>>
>>72219920
Spill the beans fag
>>
>>72219894
if tupac faked his death, Suge Knight would know, why would shithead Suge keep that secret?
>>
First of all, that hologram performance happened with Snoop, not Dre

Secondly, that's the definition of reaching, when the idea of a second album at all was only started when everyone realized DAMN. was shit

but good god i would love to believe this was true
>>
File: 2pac alive.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2pac alive.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>72219894
Pac already revealed himself in 2014
>>
>>72220096
On the 18th anniversary of his death I might add
>>
>>72220138
>>72220096
that picture was already confirmed fake

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/tupac.asp

This one however hasn't been
>>
>>72219894
>Tupac hologram is going to carry out a CD copy of Nation, talk about how good it is and why you should buy it, and then immediately walk off stage.
it only makes sense.
>>
>>72220333
Trips confirm
>>
>>72219894
>Kendrick walks onstage
>Tupac appears onstage next
>Suddenly Kendrick starts to flicker
>He was the hologram all along
>crowd goes ballistic as Pac touches hands with the front row and reveals himself to be the real Kendrick
>>
>>72220559
dude
>>
File: 1492378439617.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492378439617.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>72220559
>>
>>72220216
>(((snopes)))
of course they'd deny tupac coming back
>>
>>72220216
the article mentions nothing about the picture i posted
>>
>>72220559
underrated
>>
>>72220559
lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.