[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coachella, Oasis For Douchebags and Trust Fund Babies, S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3075.jpg (204KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3075.jpg
204KB, 1200x800px
>Coachella, Oasis For Douchebags and Trust Fund Babies, Should Be Avoided At All Costs
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/11/coachella-oasis-for-douchebags-and-trust-fund-babies-should-be-avoided-at-all-costs.html
thoughts?
>>
I lol'd, but really to some people cochealla is really deep and means a lot to them, so I just try to let them have their fun
>>
I'll be honest I don't really like coachella and don't plan on going but I think it's damaging to your health to be this angry about other people having fun.
>>
>>72206482
>Thedailybeast, Oasis For Douchebags and Bank Clerks, Should Be Avoided At All Costs
>>
>>72206548
I liked the article... Can't please everyone I guess
>>
ive only been to concerts but an outdoor festival sounds like literal hell. i have fun at concerts but holy shit am i ready to book it after a few hours. imagine being at a festival for a day or more.
>>
>>72206593
oh my god

I never even considered this
>>
>>72206625
They must be on so many drugs
>>
>>72206525
pretty much this
>>
>>72206548
kek
>>
>>72206482
I mean I understand how he feels but to write an article about it is pretty lame and he probably knows he's just doing it for clicks

Imaging if 4chan literally became filled with millions of Redditors and accounts started to be come a thing. We'd all probably be pissed off too. The difference is that we'd make a new chan (music festival) for our culture instead of bitching about it on the internet.
>>
>>72207722
>became filled with millions of Redditors
Too late for that, if anything you sound like one.

Normies are in abundance on every board.

People like you are the worst of them, go back to fucking /r/music you mongoloid.
>>
he makes some decent points, but doesn't everyone already know this? any popular music festival attracts the worst of the normies.

>The biggest issue when it comes to Coachella, however, is that the quality of performers has been steadily declining in recent years. Back when I attended the fest in 2011, the headliners were Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, and a double-headliner of Kanye West/The Strokes on Sunday.
>This year’s headliners are Outkast, Muse, and Arcade Fire.

not really helping his point here, either.
>>
>>72206510
>>72206525
you guys are basically cuckolds
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.