[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the East Coast vs West Coast Hip Hop war the cringiest thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

is the East Coast vs West Coast Hip Hop war the cringiest thing in the history of music?

Rappers shooting each other over songs? really?
>>
how can rappers shoot each other if they are literally on opposite sides of the continent /thread
>>
>>72206260
It was about money, not really songs. But I guess since making songs is their livelihood, then it was about songs. Look at the recent Rob $tone and Ski Mask the Slump God incident. Even Drake only directly replied to somebody dissing him when they threatened his livelihood. I admit, the violence shit took it a bit far though.
>>
i don't find it "cringy", more sad and tragic than anything.

the street lifestyle and persona pac and big were glamorizing in their music was based on a stark reality affecting millions of people because of economic and sociopolitical issues and unfortunately it caught up to them
>>
>>72206260
The rappers didn't kill each other, the CIA did
>>
>>72206284
kek.
>>
>>72206260
I wouldn't even say it's cringy, 90s rap feuds are like something out of a norse saga. Like the Vikings, they were a warrior culture based on honor.
>>
>>72206459
This thb
>>
>>72206260
>>72206459
FR OP get with it fgt
>>
>>72206459
Shooting up people based on what side of the country they are from or what colors they wear. Lol, so much honor. It's just dumb ass killing fueled by idiots.
>>
Go down to the Caribbean, they have full scale militias.
>>
>>72206437
topkek it was all in their heads

literally "when keeping it real goes wrong"
>>
>>72208370
this, anyone who thinks it's honorable or some shit is literally 12
>>
>>72206450
Wrong. It was da j00z.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.