[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: LJXcq[1].jpg (75KB, 775x485px) Image search: [Google]
LJXcq[1].jpg
75KB, 775x485px
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying Me Against the World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s shadowy wall he's leaning against, he’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Tupac, probably six months ago, and I think he’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Tupac record, and I forget— I think “California Love” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

THIS is /mu/'s favorite rapper? Seriously?
>>
>>72202619
Sources on either
>>
>>72202655
His ass.
>>
>>72202655
it's st vincent talking about kate bush actually
>>
>>72202655
it's fake news, this was some shit St Vincent said about Kate Bush or something
>>
>>72202655
I think its an edit of the st. vincent thing where she lied about when she discovered kate bush
>>
fuck St Vincent
how can you lie that much?
>>
>>72202619
>In an interview with MTV, the Compton rapper said he had planned to call his number one album “Tu Pimp A Caterpillar” as a tribute to Tupac (Tu-P-A-C), who of course features on the album’s final track in a staged interview/philosophy session with Lamar.

>“Me changing it to ‘Butterfly’, I just really wanted to show the brightness of life and the word “pimp” has so much aggression, and that represents several things,”

>he was quoted as saying, "Just putting the word 'pimp' next to 'butterfly'... It's a trip. That's something that will be a phrase forever. It'll be taught in college courses—I truly believe that."

really activates the almonds if you ask me
>>
>>72202714
she's a sociopath. if she wasn't a musician she'd be a serial killer
>>
>>72202655
memes
>>
>>72202655
t. newfag
>>
>>72203004
I've always thought there was something cold and vacant about her face, like patrick Bateman
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.