[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw used to love Kendrick >tfw after the release of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kendrick-lamar.jpg (20KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar.jpg
20KB, 250x251px
>tfw used to love Kendrick

>tfw after the release of this mediocre album starting to realize he isnt that good

>tfw dickriders will love this album

How does this album even hold a candle to TPAB or GKMC? Even UU is better than this. People also cant seem to shut up about Kendrick and will eat up anything he shits out.
>>
File: 1473270787756.png (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473270787756.png
41KB, 657x527px
>>72194023
>tfw realised TPAB wasn't that great either
>>
>>72194023
>how does this album even hold a candle to TPAB or GKMC?
it doesn't. it's not even as good as section 80. the pure number of questionable tracks on here is a testament to that. the care put into structuring the songs in an interesting way is also absent here. would rather listen to this than 99% of commercial hip hop nowadays but I still don't think he had to jump on such stupid trends.
>>
>>72194126
For whatever reason he really dumbed down the music from TPAB
>>
>>72194023
It's not him it's you , you have shit taste, that's why you're in the minority here, everyone knows it's an amazing album so do you, you've already made this thread like 5 times. It's over, you lose.
>>
>>72194236
I think you're wrong m88.
It's a simplified work made for mass consumption, but the masses don't even like it.

It's not the Blue Duck, it's like an off-brown herron.
>>
>>72194023
I love TPAB and GKMC, but Im not really feeling the musical component of this album. Good lyrics, bad delivery.
>>
>>72194023
>tfw realized I'm a literal nu-male and only pretended to like Kendrick's music so that tumblrinas wouldnt call me racist
Music for this feel?
>>
>>72194269
Don't worry, the masses love it.
Anyone how songs like XXX, PRIDE, and FEAR prove you wrong.
You're opinion is objectively false, you're a fag in the minority, I just feel bad for you desu.
>>
>>72194527
>WE

>WAZ

>JOOZ

It's going down real well ;))
>>
>>72194112
>tfw realized GKMC wasn't great either
>neither was Section 80.
Holy shit I'm just realizing I have horrible taste in music and should kill myself
>>
>>72194319
I've got just the thing
>>
k dot has been shit since section 80, prove me wrong
>>
>>72194743
>tfw ur this riled up by a strangers appreaciation of an artist

kek. rock music is dead. thom yorke will die in the next decade.
>>
>>72194859
I'm actually lampooning the OP's post because and reducing it to absurdity for comedic effect.
>>
Get the fuck off my dick that ain't right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.