[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RADIOHEAD perform in silence as sound fails at Coachella...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

RADIOHEAD perform in silence as sound fails at Coachella...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/glitch-sound-fails-radiohead-coachella-003301055.html

Radiohead salvaged a headlining set at the Coachella festival from disaster Friday, following a glitch-plagued opening in which the audio system repeatedly crashed.

>> is this the end for them
>>
I want to fuck thom.
>>
I want to throw then into a ravine
>>
Golly fuck, i hope they do Staircase.
>>
>>72190558
Lol so glad I didn't stay up to watch, boring shite
>>
>>72190558
They're shit anyway
>>
we can only hope
>>
Do they ever find out what went wrong? Do you think someone in da bidness threw the switch out of spite?
>>
Thom is their primary instrument though.
>>
probably just their newest material desu
>>
>>72190798
Metallica played with Lady Gaga at the gramemes this year and some smartass accidently on purpose muted Matallicas mic. I don't think that would happen again in a million years.
>>
>>72190778
lol kys lmao rofl kek jej
it was really good after the sound fuck ups
>>
Did they play Street Spirit? I'm sick of hearing that one.
>>
>>72190798
>>72190839
protip: dont be a dick to the sound guys
>>
>>72191014
Metallica it was that the microphone blew up.

>>72190839
Radiohead is more likely sabotage
>>
wtf this new crystal castles is shit. literally playing the same songs as alice glass with not as good performance and just shit. fuck this shit.
>>
>>72190558
>Radiohead

Are we still going to pretend that dad-britpop is in any way worth listening to?
>>
>>72191072
if my dad listend to pulp he would be cool as fuck
>>
lmao they actually played Creep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=tfWq6GcIiv8
>>
>>72191106
the absolute madman he actually did it
>>
It's okay, they were just doing a cover of 4'33
>>
File: IMG_2665.jpg (110KB, 657x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2665.jpg
110KB, 657x650px
>>72190558

At least the stage didn't collapse again
>>
>HAS THE MIC GONE OUT FOR YOU
>BECAUSE THE MIC'S GONE OUT FOR ME
>>
File: 2000px-The_Guardian_2.svg.png (49KB, 2000x463px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-The_Guardian_2.svg.png
49KB, 2000x463px
>>72190558
>>
>>72191106
They started playing it midway through the AMSP tour, felt like Thom just became finally comfortable with it and finally got that after 20 years most people bought tickets to listen to the band first and foremost, and with Creep would just feel some nostalgia and not actually shout that they want just Creep and fuck everything else.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.