[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can agree that ELEMENT. is the "worst" song, yes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1492148010590.png (374KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1492148010590.png
374KB, 1250x1250px
We can agree that ELEMENT. is the "worst" song, yes? The hook is one of the best though.
>>
I would say Yah, then God, Element is 3rd worst
>>
>>72186122
I know God is just Trap: The Kendrick Version but I really like it anyways. I think I'd agree that it's down there, though. Yah is vibe as fuck, perfect follow up to DNA.
>>
>>72186122

Yah is one of the best

That off-kilter reversed-sounding bass groove with those crisp-ass drums. Those melancholy vocals. Those sybaths on the hook
>>
>>72186122
GOD feels like Kendrick trying to do Drake, except doing it way better
>>
>>72187367
Yes, and that's the diss. Like "look I can easily do what you do but way better, you ain't shit"
>>
>>72187401
>>72187367
IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING
>>
>>72187367
GOD sounded like a Kanye song to me
>>
>>72187804
That's what I thought, too
>>
LOYALTY. is the worst song.
>>
>>72186122
YAH is pleb filter.
>>
>>72186073
I'll wait till the hype dies down before I listen to it. I'd rather buy a copy of tpab at the moment
>>
>>72188217
Yah is just pleb
>>
>>72187176
agreed
>>
LOYALTY. is the "worst" but every song is great
>>
lol i thought God was the best song on it.
>>
>>72189161
I unironically love LOYALTY. If I had to compare the token pop songs of each album it'd be
LOYALTY > Poetic Justice > i
>>
>>72186073
LOYALTY. and GOD. are the two worst songs Dot has ever made. They are still nice enough to listen to. The whole album is still a solid fucking 8.
>>
LOYALTY. and GOD. are pretty bad, but LOVE. is probably my least favorite one. XXX., FEEL. and FEAR. are the best tracks
>>
>>72189828
This
>>
>>72189890
this is accurate
>>
Wtf you smoking? Element is one of the best tracks on the album. The production on it is through the roof.
>>
Pride is soooo good honestly in top 5 kung fu Kenny songs
>>
>>72189890
I have played LOVE. 26 times
>>
PRIDE. best track
>>
Best song on this is DUCKWORTH.
>>
>>72187767
Sounds like you missed the point of the song homie.
>>
Lust is my favourite track rn
>>
Just me that thinks LOVE. and GOD. are some really top tier pop tracks, regardless of whether or not they're Drake pastiches? K.Dot rarely makes feel-good tracks like those but he proves he can make some amazing chart style stuff if he wants
>>
>>72188217
All my pleb friends love YAH
>>
>>72191096
Yeah I don't understand the hate for those tracks, especially LOVE.
>>
>>72186122
Yah is fantastic and so is Element, kys
>>
>>72186073
I think HUMBLE is the track that sounds the worst in the album, but I liked it as a single
Maybe it's from listening to it so much out of context, so I'm gonna stop listening to singles if I can help it

Also fuck y'all GOD is top, if you don't like it you don't get the album, it's themes and it's flow
>>
File: 1470714504050.png (1MB, 1476x2288px) Image search: [Google]
1470714504050.png
1MB, 1476x2288px
why do you fags keep posting this lazy ass crop job
>>
LOYALTY is probably the crappiest but it's still an earworm, the pre-hook really gets in your head.

HUMBLE was definitely forced into the album by the label and it is placed so awkwardly, it probably should've been right after either DNA or YAH, because PRIDE -> LUST flows really well.

I also don't feel FEAR that much, the lyrics are some of the best, but it has probably the most boring beat off the whole album, and this album is full of really weird instrumentals, meanwhile FEAR sounds like something off GKMC.
>>
>>72191571
>FEAR
>The Alchemist
>Kendrick Lamar
>Boring

Musical PLEB detected.
>>
YAH sounds like a Viper song.
>>
>>72191601
For a 7 minute track having just 2 guitar samples and 2 vocal samples looping with some changes on top of a really straightforward beat, is pretty boring.

I admit that what is there is masterfully crafted, but every other song has much more going on in the beat.
>>
>>72189171
The album version of i is better than most songs on DAMN.
Still an 8/10 album though, proves that Kendrick is worthy of being in the GOAT conversation
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.