[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>music doesn't have an easily discernible catchy melody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1484160155398.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155398.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>music doesn't have an easily discernible catchy melody or beat
>get bored and turn it off

How do I stop being such a fucking pleb?
>>
I don't know my guy I'm the same fucking disgusting plengod

help
>>
nigga don't force shit, let your ear guide you. sometimes you won't be ready for less accessible stuff until your sensibilities are ready for it. that's the one thing i find the most corny about the youth's music culture, a lot of them overthink music because it has a "cool" factor in today's culture so they force themselves to like shit
>>
listen to it more than once
>>
Listen to whatever you like and don't let a bunch of dickbags on a scandinavian basket weaving forum dictate your tastes. Being "refined" or whatever the fuck is a crock of shit.
>>
>>72165823
>scandinavian basket weaving forum
This joke got old years ago and yes OP you're a pleb for not appreciating music that doesn't have a melody or harmony.
>>
Hey. Hey you. I got a secret.

Music that doesn't have a discernable melody isn't good by any standard. You're just fine.
>>
>>72165884
Perfect example of the type of humorless, pretentious cunt you'll turn into if you try to force yourself to like things you don't like because you think it will make you look good.
>>
you can't force yourself to enjoy music

alternatively try drugs
>>
>>72165919
Its not forcing you damn idiot it's called appreciating an aspect of music apart from the melody, what atmosphere it creates the textures in its sound. Lyrics also play a part in the atmosphere

I sincerely mean this if you can't listen to any music without a clear as day melody or harmony you're a pleb.
>>
>>72165919
>>72165910

>i never learned an instrument; the posts
>>
>>72165910
By this logic you've dismissed drone, free jazz, noise and funeral doom. What makes these genres automatically bad
>>
>>72166183
I play 5 instruments and am a member of 1 semi-respectable orchestra. Get at me
>>
>>72165229
Force yourself to get into noise, then all other music becomes enjoyable. Also, get off the internet and improve you attention span by reading more and meditating.
>>
>>72166347
no you're not lol
>>
>>72166347
I do that and more and I STILL think you're a dipshit
>>
try smoking some weed and get into a zone.
listen to something sad when you feel shitty.
work out and listen to some beats or metal.
just be in the mood for something.
>>
>>72166231
for drone, it's in the goddamn title. i hate drone and ambient noise bullshit.
>>
>>72165229
listen to more music that doesn't have an easily discernible catchy melody or beat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.