[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you think black music is better than white music, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5650.jpg (141KB, 1012x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5650.jpg
141KB, 1012x1349px
If you think black music is better than white music, you're a cuck, and you know it
>>
Define "black music" & "white music"
>>
>>72162327
What if I'm black?
>>
But Kanye is white, at least his mentality.
>>
>>72162327
It simply is. Kanye is the greatest artist of any genre, period.
>>
We made your music. You think white people have enough soul to create their own shit? It's all been jacked.
>>
>>72162372
>invent tonal system millennia ago
>make all music that will be remembered 500 years into the future
>"but we gave you music!"
Without us, blacks would be still making drum noises in mating rituals and nothing else
>>
Kanye was raised in a upper-middle class, conservative Christian household. He's the only redpilled megastar. Don't talk shit about him or I will come to your house, rip off your head and shit down your neck.
>>
>>72162406
kayne is literal horse shit tho
>>
cmon /pol/ its time to go home
>>
If you think hip-hop is the best black music you're a fucking pleb
>>
>>72162327
i'm black...
>>
>>72162487
It's no doubt that the most genius black artists were jazz musicians but Hip Hop speaks more to our times so it's natural that people see rap as better than Jazz.
>>
>>72162327
musically The Life Of Pablo was a 6/10. The release process was 10/10 however. Don't think there will ever be another artist that will ever be able to achieve a greater grasp over contemporary culture like Kanye did.
>>
Hiphop is popular because it comes off as masculine and aggressive without being weird, unlike death metal and all that. Or because it is not beta like emo culture.

However to be fair to white people, they propelled computer science, in turn making the tools needed to make music.

And, bands like Arctic Monkeys write and compose their own music. Hiphop artists usually have additional writers and they NEED producers.
>>
>>72163216
And Tame Impala.
>>
>>72162327
t. Angry Boi
>>
Only /mu/ would have a thread this shitty and then have people reply to it
>>
File: k-on.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
k-on.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
I prefer 2D music
>>
>>72162327

Surely every form of modern day popular music is derived from Black music???
>>
I don't think that, nobody thinks that

I enjoy artists on an individual basis, irrespective of their skin colour, which I know a cuckposter like you may struggle with due to your desire to project your degenerate fetish onto others
>>
White musicians brought it on themselves when they turned indie rock into commercial jingles and electronic music into vaporwave.
>>
File: john.jpg (30KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
30KB, 480x600px
You have 10 seconds to name a more proficient 20th century white musician than pic related
>>
>>72163708
It's impossible, it's funny to think that some white nationalists on this site think that whites hold a candle to blacks in regards to music.
>>
>>72163708
Pat boone, fuck you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gH3Z6BOCco
>>
>>72163708
Jeff Beck honestly
>>
File: zapYoung.jpg (27KB, 465x549px) Image search: [Google]
zapYoung.jpg
27KB, 465x549px
>>72163708
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnx2Gysvfk8&t=109s
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.