[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listened to DAMN four times already but after shelving pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rtj_3_album_cover.png (634KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
rtj_3_album_cover.png
634KB, 750x750px
Listened to DAMN four times already but after shelving pic related back in January, I had the sudden urge to listen to it after reaching HUMBLE. again. God DAMN what a fucking goldmine of rap music between 28 tracks.
>>
I'm on Stay Gold and I feel like Kendrick is directly competing with this sound. And Vince Staples will be dropping soon...
>>
What you're saying sounds dumb as fuck on a surface level but after thinking about it i kind agree with you.
>>
>>72162223
what is he saying?
>>
We the grimy and gritty, made it the Grammy committees
Got told that we spit it too vicious and would never see victory
And I refuse to play humble as though my dick itty bitty
I got banana dick, your bitch go apeshit if she hit it
>>
>>72162240
Kendrick and RTJ share a similar sound interesting heir most recent albums, even though it's not obvious at first.
>>
>>72162280
*In their most recent albums

Serves me right for being a phoneposter
>>
>Listened to DAMN four times
Holy shit autism
>>
>>72162317
>I give a review of an album after one listen
>>
>>72162317

how is that autism
>>
>>72162336
That album is 55 minutes long, that would mean you would've wasted almost 6 hours listening to the same thing over and over, like get a life.
>>
>>72162334
Well with amount of good music around today with the power of the internet, no real music fan would waste time with listening to albums multiple times when there are hundreds of other good albums to miss out on.
>>
>>72162707

it's not a fucking waste if you enjoy it. I don't think this is the right board for you, man. people here are supposed to like music.
>>
>>72162707
>Implying he couldn't do anything else in those 6 hours while listening to the album
>>
>>72164124
It's four hours you dumb fuck. First listen is the *real* listen and then subsequent listens include me making food, doing homework, some time with gf, etc.

Do you people just sit and stare a wall every time you listen to music?
>>
RTJ3 has replay value
DAMN. has no value
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.