[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

!!!NEW MAC DEMARCO HAS LEAKED!!! https://mega.nz/#F!9slGUKh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: mac-demarco-this-old-dog.jpg.png (256KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
mac-demarco-this-old-dog.jpg.png
256KB, 700x700px
!!!NEW MAC DEMARCO HAS LEAKED!!!

https://mega.nz/#F!9slGUKhJ!DJuXpiwhvuKtkHS5ukA_IA
>>
DUDE WEEDI'M SO FUCKING STUPID IM MAKEK LEMARCO
>>
>>72152587
Wew lad, where'd you find that?
>>
>>72152630
fuck off mac is cool
>>
>>72152655
i know people
>>
>>>2013
>>
>>72152587
gonna listen after I finish kendrick. Is it good?
>>
>>72152980
i really enjoyed it. very comfy. nothing particularly crazy new or anything but if u like his old stuff you'll probably like this.
>>
>>72152587
Literally who gives a shit when kendrick leaked, step aside faggot tooth hipster
>>
>>72152587
Poor mac.

Or maybe he leaked it himself
>>
>>72153005
listening now. i think I'm gonna like it. on the third song.

>>72153191
I don't understand why he would put the release date so far away. Albums are always leaked these days. Kendrick was smart for announcing it like two days before the release
>>
KEK, LITERALLY WHO GIVES A FUCk, Kendrick bout to release back to back GOAT albums
>>
>>72152587
24 tracks on iTunes
12 in this mega archive
thinking emoji
>>
>>72153407
Neck yourself faggot
>>
he makes music?
>>
>>72153026
Fuck off wigger

Mac >>>>>>> Kendick
>>
>>72153468
NEW SUPER EDGY WORD ((((IMPLYING)))))) FOR ONE TO KILL THEM SELF!!! WOW THATS ZESTY!!!
>>
>>72153005
>nothing particularly crazy new

he's traded in his trademark reverb-heavy electric guitar sound for the acoustic, instrumentation has become more diverse, tempos have slowed down even more, I think

not hearing another Viceroy so far
>>
>>72153713
Kys kendick sucker
Cuck piece of shit

Mac does it again on this one. 7/10
>>
this sucks desu
very underwhelming
>>
Maccy's finally got a new sound going. It's nice.
>>
>>72152587
This album I think is less corny then Another one and I don't mind the acoustic synth pairing but fuck id kill for another track like this to drop.
https://youtu.be/TC-eNZ8anYA
>>
>>72155043
dude island groovies is so good
>>
>>72155146
yea. I got one of the limited reprints of ying hang on vinyl. that whole album is so underrated and so drastically different from his solo stuff despite being basically still his songs
>>
>>72155359
It's not that different. It's Rock and Roll Nightclub with harder guitars and no pitched down vocals.
>>
>>72156163
this. and dude island groovies is a total gem but I feel like there are a few songs on this new one that are even better
>>
File: alex.png (21KB, 590x181px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
21KB, 590x181px
>>72155359
love makeout videotape, call me a contrarian, but i prefer it to his solo work.

do you think mac even thinks about his old friend alex calder these days?
>>
Cool. More songs for the 12 year old "grunge" kids.
>>
>>72157089
you mean you?
>>
Memeing aside, the first 11 tracks were maybe a 5.5/10, but the last 2 are legitimately great. I was sort of waiting for the album to be over by that point because it felt like just another album of really basic vaguely melancholic love songs just with more Homeshake influence, but I was pleasantly surprised by how comparatively mature they were. If he doesn't off himself, I'd listen to an album of more mature content like that.
>>
Mac has been gradually progressing his sound with each release his whole career. This is easily his biggest stylistic jump however, and it's a good thing.

Still has a good amount of his classic chorus and reverb heavy sound but this time with more acoustic guitars and more synths than ever before. Also some electronic beats here and there. It's great though.

Not sure what to rate it yet but it's definitely on par with his past work.
>>
So is no longer writing good melodies a sign of le "progessing sound"?
>>
File: frgnnfrrt.jpg (875KB, 1357x1357px) Image search: [Google]
frgnnfrrt.jpg
875KB, 1357x1357px
>>
guys... it's pretty good. I mean. Seriously good.
>>
>>72157089
I'm 25 and I don't really listen to grunge. I preordered the album and I'm going to see Mac live for the 7th time this year.
>>
Homeshake vibes
>>
File: schleep.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
schleep.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>72152587
>>
It's ok
>>
>>72153402
it's the record label that decides the release date, I don't think Mac cares about leaks
>>
>>72153446
iTunes release comes with instrumental tracks, same thing happened with Another One
>>
>>72153732
he already did that on Another One though
>>
>>72152587
new who?
>>
>>72152587
thought it was just an album of fillers with a few cool moments. On the level needed a normal kit with ride
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.