[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove that X isn't the great rapper alive right now. >pro-tip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: XXX.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
XXX.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
Prove that X isn't the great rapper alive right now.

>pro-tip: you can't

Hard Mode: None of the following:
>DUDE MANLET LMAO
>DUDE 5'6 LMAO
>DUDE EDGY FANBASE LEL
>DUDE SCREAMING

If you don't understand how he's innovating rap right now, I suggest you fuck off.
>>
>>72145091
id rather listen to spaceghostpurrp, the leonardo da vinci of rap music
>>
>>72145091
>DUDE MANLET LMAO
>DUDE 5'6 LMAO
>DUDE EDGY FANBASE LEL
>DUDE SCREAMING
>>
How is he innovating when all of his shit is jacking off trends from 2011?
>>
Denzel, Lofty, and Ski all have better verses than him on this song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTEpl27IgMw
>>
>>72145091
he's not ever a rapper lmao
>>
>I CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS

wew, revolutionary
>>
this 5'2 niglet midget is 100% ripping off SGP & Black Kray. Turning the distortion up on ur 808's isn't innovative LMAO
>>
>XXStetacion
>>
File: 1492015179123.jpg (117KB, 1200x609px) Image search: [Google]
1492015179123.jpg
117KB, 1200x609px
https://youtu.be/jyaLCTzrO9w
>>
>>72145091
explain to me how a woman beating nigger is innovative in any way
>>
>>72145110
bait

>>72145116
>>72145206
Lol, show me some shit from 2011 that are similar to any of his work. His beats are original and have good production. He's going against the "DUDE LYRICISM" shit that everyone is on. He's pretty creative and his music puts vivid pictures in your head.

And he ALLEGEDLY beat his girlfriend, dumb ass. She framed him.

>>72145128
If you really think their verses are better, then you have shit taste.

>>72145157
>just paying attention to lyrics
You must be a Kendrick fan?
>>
>>72145206
cus its mohfucking distorted dog ... even though sgp did the same style 6 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzJTmJpoJf4
>>
>>72145271
>defending a woman beater
they all get framed dont they jamal?
>>
>>72145110
SPVCEGHXZTPVRRP IS THE CREATOR OF ALL CURRENT DARK RNB GOTH TRAP YOU HEAR TODAY
>>
>>72145091
gonna asume trolling but his music is only innovating to people who arent used to that kind of underground music. His style is literally just a meth'd up version of blvcklvnd phonk. He doesnt even do it the best lmao
>>
>>72145091
Reminder that if you write lmao after criticisms you're very intelligent and inherently correct

I don't hate him because of edgy fan base, most of the people who like him are "normies" I hate his edgy music
>>
Shitty production
Every song is one verse long
>>
>>72145091
>>
Is this guy actually good or just the latest shill artist
>>
>>72145992
this pretty much. very few come close to ugly, the dude is a genius
>>
>>72145091
every fucking day, you post this fucking pic
he's fucking disgusting looking
>>
>>72146047
Shilling.
>>
His aggressive songs aren't good because instead of trying to craft a hype song he just distorts the bass and yells as loud as possible, or copies the flow of other (better) artists. Not to mention saying 'fuck' and talking about killing/assaulting people as much as possible.

His melodic songs aren't good because they're generic as hell and have been done better countless times by RnB singers, and even emo bands in the 2000s (which is where he said he gets his influence from). They're also usually unfinished or too short.

His lyrical songs aren't good because the beats are nothing special and are mostly bland and generic. The same could be said about his flow on those songs. The lyrics aren't exactly bad but are edgy and uninspired for sure.
>>
Shitty production, nigga can't even master his vocals.
>>
>>72145091
XXX is literally ICP in 2017
>>
emo depressed rap- been done for years
pretty sampled boom bap-been done for years
generic trap music-been done of course
loud distorted sub-not that innovative
rapping about anime-not even interesting
>>
Why does he look so handsome and masculine in his mugshot but like a 13 year old girl in all other pics
>>
>>72147488
This.

X is not unique at all. Everyone thinks he his because he "experiments" with genres outside of what he's primarily known for. He doesn't do any of these styles justice, and they have been done before, way better at that.

Also throwing distortion on the master bus to mask you're shitty mixing skills doesn't qualify as "raw" or "lo-fi." It just means you suck at producing.

His ideas aren't fleshed out either. Every song is a minute long, or he just repeats himself until the song simply ends.

I really have no idea what the big deal is with this guy. Im honestly just going to assume that he ligit hired people to shill his music here, because I don't understand how so many fucking people can like this guy let alone think he's "revolutionary"
>>
sounds like death grips and sgp had a circle jerk and their collective man batter spawned xxxtentacion
>>
>>72145271
lil b, asap rocky, main attrakionz, SGP...There's really not a big difference between that stuff coming out in 2011-12 and the soundcloud wave right now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.