[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic? >[Joe] Boyd's attempts to foster Drake's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492051333577.jpg (33KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
1492051333577.jpg
33KB, 720x525px
Was he autistic?

>[Joe] Boyd's attempts to foster Drake's career were going nowhere. He had given Drakes's two albums to the French singer, Francoise Hardy. She loved them and expressed an interest in Drake writing songs for her, so Boyd took him to Paris to meet Hardy at her apartment on the Isle St. Louis.
>"It was excruciating. Nick sat there, head down, drinking his tea and didn't say a word the whole time; and I had to fill in the awkward silences." Nonetheless, the meeting ended with a resolution for Drake to write some songs. But somehow he never got round to it.

>In those days you didn't have cassettes—he brought a reel-to-reel tape [to me] that he'd done at home. Half way through the first song, I felt this was pretty special. And I called him up, and he came back in, and we talked, and I just said, "I'd like to make a record." He stammered, "Oh, well, yeah. Okay." Nick was a man of few words
>>
>>72141550
tldr

More Life > IYRTITL
>>
>>72141550
Folk baroque is trash anyway
>>
File: francoise-hardy-2-5.jpg (45KB, 480x659px) Image search: [Google]
francoise-hardy-2-5.jpg
45KB, 480x659px
desu though, who wouldn't be a complete mess when trying to talk to her?
>>
>>72141625
She looks like a pretty basic white bitch to me desu
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (10KB, 181x241px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
10KB, 181x241px
>>72141644
m8
>>
>>72141644
nigger
>>
>>72141654
>>72141696
Yo I'm just being honest
>>
>>72141550
kek
>>
not autistic, just a shy stoner
>>
>>72142797
Ye
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.