[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid > Master of Reality > Heaven and Hell > Self-titled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Paranoid > Master of Reality > Heaven and Hell > Self-titled > Vol. 4
>>
>>72141255
swap s/t wth h&h and i agree
>>
>he doesn't rank Sabotage
>>
>>72141255

>Ozzy Osbourne
>>
>>72141335
...is one of the greatest singers and showman of the last century
>>
Paranoid > Master of Reality > Sabbath Bloody Sabbath > Sabotage > Heaven and Hell > Vol. 4 > Black Sabbath > Born Again > Headless Cross > Dehumanizer > Mob Rules > Technical Ecstasy > Never Say Die! > The Eternal Idol > 13 > The Devil You Know > Seventh Star > Tyr > Cross Purposes > Forbidden

>inb4 vol. 4 that low
it's my personal favorite album but it's a different shade of Sabbath compared to their more quintessential sound like Master of Reality and their more hit heavy commercial success Paranoid and it came right before they branched out to their more prog rock sound

it's a very unique album and Tony didn't like how the recording came out but i love it and listen to it countless of times
>>
THEY SAY THAT LIFE'S A CAROUSEL
>>
>write a flawless album without a single bad track
>then throw Walk Away on there
What were they thinking?
>>
>>72142159

SPINNING FAST YOU GOT TO RIDE IT WELL
>>
master of reality = paranoid > heaven and hell > self titled > haven't heard much else

black sabbath was my first concert i ever went to, with my dad too! it was a blast. i was seated in the geezer butler side of the stage and maaaan was his fingers FLYING on that bass.
>>
>>72143506

I like Walk Away- its a great song

She moves in sunlight, never seen the night at all
Like a star in the midnight sky, burns before it falls
>>
>>72145192

Killer bass on that song....
>>
>>72141372
>greatest singers

Ozzy? a singer? greatest?

wew lad.
>>
>>72145243
well he definitely had a good influence on the BEST singer, layne staley
>>
>>72145192
It's not a bad song, it's just not that great compared to the rest of the album.
>>
>>72141321
really underrated imo
>>
>>72141255

>vol 4 not second

Supernaut alone puts it top 3
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.