[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I'm going to hold this cigarette up in the air right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Okay, I'm going to hold this cigarette up in the air right next to my face and look mildly upset about being in this photography studio. Alright, now take the picture and put it through a black and white filter and send it to the record label. Perfect, those idiots will love it.
>>
>>72140180
he's upset because some jokesters shaved his eyebrows off while he was sleeping
>>
implying you set the borders on what cool can mean
>>
>>72140180
seemed to upset you which is an accomplishment.
>>
stfu
>>
this guy and mac encourage me not to smoke cigs just because of how fucking douchey they look. i consider that a positive difference theyre making
>>
>>72140237
>>
>>72140721
Don't compare bowie to this degenerate nu males
>>
>>72140853
>bowie
>not a nu-male

he's a literal racemixer LGBT faggot
>>
>>72140721
young americans-heroes are his only good albums anyway. he was always 70 percent image
>>
>>72140180
you should self-medicate your anger with micro-doses of LSD, anon.
>>
>>72140937
i'm honestly worried for him. i know some people say that it has helped with their depression, but i've heard it fucking up others.
>>
>>72140904
Low and Blackstar are great.
>>
>>72140904
>using a time range that excludes MWSTW and Lodger
>>
>>72140904
hot take
>>
>>72140957
I don't know anyone who's said LSD has made this big improvement for them that can actually back it up with anything. At best they just seem more complacent with everything. I say this as someone who's taken a lot of LSD. It's retarded
>>
http://pitchfork.com/news/72831-watch-father-john-misty-duet-with-tim-heidecker-on-i-am-a-cuck/?mbid=homepage-more-latest-and-video

lmao
>>
Does his new album have less of this hipster irony? Because he is NOT doing it right.
>>
>>72141348
>it's real
Holy shit
>>
this guy's music is so boring desu

i don't undesrstand the appeal

the "irony" image is so contrived too
>>
>>72140853
there's NO difference between any of these attention whoring fags
>>
>>72140180
why do you guys care so much about stuff you don't like?

never listened to any of this guy's music, it's not hard to avoid stuff
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.