[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rec some music to help me feel better anon. Just listened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: acrowlookedatme.jpg (76KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
acrowlookedatme.jpg
76KB, 320x320px
Rec some music to help me feel better anon. Just listened to pic related
>>
>>72130376
yeah i'd want some ear bleach after that shit fest
>>
>>72130376
c'mon is not that bad it has a couple of good moments tbf
>>
Anything that isn't this album.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n5U_UExIu4
>>
Kero Kero Bonito - Bonito Generation
>>
File: robzombiebabymetalcommentsnew.jpg (88KB, 540x921px) Image search: [Google]
robzombiebabymetalcommentsnew.jpg
88KB, 540x921px
>>72130376
Blacklisted - No One Deserves To Be Here More Than Me

>>72130488
Before the /mu/ memes this was pretty great.

maybe something like Babymetal concent videos? Where you can see the kids on stage having a blast.
>>
>>72130599
lmao rob zombie is such a cuck

btw how can this record make you so sad? do you actually relate that much with the life of rich and famous musicians?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLy4cvRx7Vc
>>
just listen to future funk
>>
>>72130642
>mount eerie and o paon
>rich and famous musicians

What planet do you live on mate
>>
red house painters 1
benji
carrie & lowell
pink moon
>>
>>72130768
he makes a living from music and is well recognized by critics, magazines, press, music media in general
so planet earth basically
>>
>>72130811
yeah, and how many people pretty much forgot all about him after the glow pt 2?

do you have no one better to degrade, you unmitigated cunt?
>>
>>72130859
>how many people pretty much forgot all about him after the glow part 2?

one counting you
>>
>>72130811
>making a living = rich
>being acknowledged by critics = famous

Alrighty bud, you must know this isn't the case
>>
>>72130859
>getting this upset over someone talking shit about an artist you like
Stop being so fucking embarrassing dude.
>>
>>72130897
fuck off, that's not what i meant
>>
>>72130811
you'll realize someday that the population is much larger than you think and what you happen to enjoy and see and read on the internet is only a small portion of what the vast majority experiences
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.