[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you guys who think metal is bad have even tried metal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Cronos.jpg (12KB, 236x346px) Image search: [Google]
Cronos.jpg
12KB, 236x346px
How many of you guys who think metal is bad have even tried metal? You should at least give it a good try before you write it off, there are some great bands it has to offer. Come in here if you want some good entry-level recommendations.
>>
I think they have tried it it's just the entry level stuff that is off putting
>>
a lot of genre hate in this board is ironic or bait.
>>
The only metal that matters is Black Sabbath, everything else is an imitation or a parody.
>>
>>72130270
How much metal have you listened to?
>>
>>72130270
Not black metal. That's original shit.
>>
>>72130340
...?
>>
>>72130340
Then try this. Instrumental and has still the essence of its genre. And damn it feels good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTlapVqx0hs
>>
>>72130232
Eye of eagle
Wing of bat
Testicle of man

Tongue of lizard
Brain of rat
Jesus Christ's left hand

OOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHGHHHH!!
>>
>>72130378
DON'T BURN THE WITCH, THE WAYS OF HELL AREN'T WRONG
>>
>>72130232
"Metal" is such a vague term when you consider all the musical sub-genres that falls under it.
>>
>>72130865
that's the best part anon
>>
This may be one of the more cringier threads on /mu today...

and I like metal.
>>
>>72130904
how come
>>
>>72130928

...if you have to ask.
>>
Why does it matter if the dorks on here don't like metal?
>>
>>72130232
Much of metal is pretty annoying music/noise.
>>
80s metal is corny shit, 70s and 90s metal should be the entry
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.