[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhh, what the fuck is this and why is it so good and why have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Uhhh, what the fuck is this and why is it so good and why have I never heard of them other than because I'm dumb.
>>
>>72128400

it's meh
>>
>>72128400
you got the wrong file I believe
>>
>>72128400
> What the fuck is this
Experimental synthpop

> Why is it so good
because based fucking ulver

> why I have never heard of them
> you responded to youself my good goy
>>
>>72128400
You just have fucking shit taste. This album is the definition of mediocrity.
>>
>>72128400
Because Ulver is not trendy to like. Never have been. As evidenced by sort of people who dislike it on this board.
>>
>>72128416
>>72128443
>>72128505
Back to Kendrick thread fags
>>
>>72128796
I'm hyped for the new Kendrick album AND i love Ulver. What now?
>>
Lol inb4 Speeler
>>
>>72128796
>muh people don't like my mediocre 80s revival

Kill yourself
>>
Fuck new Ulver? I didn't even notice
Is it atleast better than the last one?
>>
Kveldssanger is pretty goaty desu
>>
File: Shadows.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Shadows.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>72128400
As a big Ulver fan, I wasn't as blown away by it. I honestly think they can put out a top 10 album in any genre they set their mind to, so maybe I just dislike synthpop

>tfw attached is still one of your favorites and you've never found anything quite like it
>>
>>72128916
Perdition City was their best one
>>
>>72128465
>>72128744

Lulwhat

Ulver are and have been a trendy band since nattens madrigal

They are shit tho
>>
>>72128940
Ok
>>
File: 1485272819112.jpg (5KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
1485272819112.jpg
5KB, 320x157px
There are some beautiful moments on this album, the kind of moments only Ulver creates but this album is failing on so many different fronts.
They are trying to revive the worst movement of synthpop(the ladder part of the 80's) and combine it with their sound.
You can hear the beautiful and mezmerizing parts but it's drowned in such a bad taste and some parts are just a big wtf.
I know I will not listen to this album again, it is over simplistic, with too little appeal and probably the worst effort by Ulver.
>>
>>72128916
their best imo as well, just incredible.
Peredition city and Terrestrials are really good as well
>>
Their shit is all over the place. I really like their first two albums and perdition city but they started to make whatever they feel like. I haven't fully listened the last 3 releases and I'm not even sure if they're worth listening.
>>
It's great, surely their best since SOTS.
I find myself constantly singing the chorus from Rolling Stone.
>>
>>72128400
AOTY
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.