[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /mu/'s opinion on Twtich streamer vinesauce's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: a1693391906_10.jpg (267KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a1693391906_10.jpg
267KB, 1000x1000px
What is /mu/'s opinion on Twtich streamer vinesauce's band Red Vox. Personally I love the act and What Could Go Wrong? is one of my favorite albums
>>
>>72112678
They're pretty good.
>>
I like the dude but I'm just not interested in listening to his band. I think they're going to be some shitty Black Keys imitation and the only song I've heard prominently uses the word "WOMAN" in its chorus and I don't want that.
>>
I enjoyed WCGW well enough, though I feel it was kind of forgettable besides a few standout tracks (specifically the last 3, which are all really good). I'm a little afraid for their next album, though- From The Stars and In The Garden seemed just sort-of meh to me. However, as a whole, I'd say Vinny's solo work, specifically Room To Breathe, is better than his work with Red Vox. Envy and Walking Illusion are legitimately fantastic songs, and it's a shame Red Vox doesn't seem to be going in that dreamier direction.
>>
I'm hyped for the new album, What Could Go Wrong is one of my favorites as well and the new songs are pretty neat too.
>>
What Could Go Wrong sounded somewhat generic to me, I enjoyed the new single he put out that took on more of an 80s gothic rock sound.
>>
>>72112678
I love Vinny, but I really can't listen to his music.
>>
>>72112678
Their new songs are really promising, good to see them experimenting a bit,
Also, Blood Bagel is great.
>>
>>72112733
Considering his influences are shit like Gorillaz, Tame Impala and Mac Demarco I highly doubt he can make something that doesnt sound like some generic indeh
>>
>>72117231
The only thing notable about Gorillaz is their variety. Bland is not a word I'd use for them.
>>
>>72112678
They're good, better than I expected. It's a personal thing, but whenever I hear the songs I don't hear a singer, I just hear Vinny, and maybe that detracts a little bit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.